Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Best scouting class will not be stealth based

DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,572Member Uncommon

Lots of arguments about stealth and scouting and people forget how it really worked in DAoC.

We had several officers in our guild with multiple accounts in enemy guilds, so we had the inside scoop. I am sure there were members of our guild who were spies.

Aion, WAR, AoC, Darkfall etc, every pvp game is like this when it comes to top guilds.

This is how it will work in CU as well.

Comments

• omaigard cheetar!1
  • KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 20,008Member Uncommon
    You are confusing DAOC with EVE.

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WolvanWolvan New Lenox, ILPosts: 49Member

I think that was pretty minimum on Mid-Perc.

You had to be a regular player, vouched for, giving passcodes in game to use on forums.  While always a risk, I don't think its nearly as much as you might think.

Plus, we pulled off many perfect relic raids with no issue's...so don't think compromise was a huge issue.

• TumblebutzTumblebutz Henderson, NVPosts: 322Member
    Now THIS is a troll thread!  Nicely done, OP!

Emeryc Eightdrakes - Ranger of DragonMyst Keep - Percival

RED IS DEAD!

• Plastic-MetalPlastic-Metal Highland Heights, KYPosts: 405Member
    Originally posted by Wolvan

I think that was pretty minimum on Mid-Perc.

You had to be a regular player, vouched for, giving passcodes in game to use on forums.  While always a risk, I don't think its nearly as much as you might think.

Plus, we pulled off many perfect relic raids with no issue's...so don't think compromise was a huge issue.

Ah, I remember that but after several computer hard drive crashes.. I no longer have that forum url.  It probably no longer even exists.

My name is Plastic-Metal and my name is an oxymoron.