Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Defiance: Have Gun, Will Mod

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,632MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Nothing showcases a warrior's talent more than the weapon of choice. In Trion Worlds' Defiance, weapons will be as unique as each player when combined with modifications and attachments. Check out the latest trailer showing all there is to know about weapons.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• skorner64skorner64 North Andover, MAPosts: 47Member
    The more I see the more I like, those guns look fun!
  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 , CAPosts: 2,446Member Uncommon

*In game footage not all actual gameplay

April is soon aproaching so the marketing machine is kicking into high gear!

• LeetheLeethe Posts: 876Member Uncommon
    That video is technically correct but...

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• wardoxywardoxy BrgPosts: 81Member
    This seems to be a reference to a Megadeth song "Have cool, Will Travel" :P
  • RedMachine72RedMachine72 Turney, MOPosts: 86Member
    Freaking awsome. Love the combo towards the end. Heavy morter stuck everyone in place then the sniper decloaks and pops their heads like watermelons with a sledghammer.
  • asmkm22asmkm22 Anchorage, AKPosts: 1,788Member
    The game doesn't play anything like they show in that video, unfortunately.

You make me like charity

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 salem, ORPosts: 527Member
    Agreed, there is a ton of misrepresentation in that video. This is possibly the worst thing I have seen Trion do.

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• lifeordinarylifeordinary AgadirPosts: 646Member

Duh!! ofcourse gameplay is nothing like actual game because they are not showing you the gameplay but moded weapons and different abilities you get with it. They just made it more flashy and interesting. However, the moded abilities and pwoers you see are what you get in actual gameplay.

Come on people...we have been here for how many years now? shouldn't we be smart enough to realise something so obvious by now and not get our panties into a twist everytime we see adverts like these?

• Nicco77Nicco77 gePosts: 102Member Uncommon

I'm in alpha and this video represent at 100% the effective behaviour of the weapons that are shown,obviusly it's a promo video with all the special effects and other things but I can confirm that infector do that things,magnetic guns and rocket launcher also do in game what they do in the video.

I see a lot of false info here by some users,I think that is because o the B2P+DLC business model of the game.

• TylonTylon DundeePosts: 51Member
    Only the dumbest of us can't tell the difference between gameplay and pre-scripted cut-scenes. However the skills, weapons and techniques presented there are all in the game aren't they?
  • Nicco77Nicco77 gePosts: 102Member Uncommon
    Yes,as I just write the video represent the weapons and how they are working.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Youngstown, OHPosts: 1,393Member
    Ahhh yeah! Head shot baby!
  • orbitxoorbitxo fort lauderdale, FLPosts: 1,408Member Uncommon

what do you guys mean!!!!???? Blizzard always represents their graphic style of the game on their expansion promos!!!......

<.<

the dumbmest comment aside- 

cant wait forthisngame to be released!!!!

• Monstre0auSMonstre0auS SydneyPosts: 46Member
    Or possibly the title of the biography of Marion 'Suge' Knight, 'Have gun, will travel'?