Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requiem Players

heya fellow requiem players! just wanted to know if there are still any active requiem players here and just comment on this thread! don't be shy. just like attendance at school :3

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I still play Requiem, but alot of real-life concerns are keeping me from playing nowadays.
  • poringslasherporingslasher Member Posts: 59

good to know that there's still someone here still active :3

how long have you been playing requiem? what level are you now?

is there anybody else in here?

looks like there's only you and me bubba! sad to know that there aren't any other Requiem players here ;'(

Level 83, playing since '08.

I think its simple why most people don't play Requiem.  Its not fun.  Thats what most people who try the game say, and you can't really argue with that.

i don't know. i'm kinda new to the game (1 month) and i still find it fun. tons of quest to do but i think there's no crafting. questing becomes much easier if you get a flying mount. makes travelling here and fro less tedious. one thing i noticed though is that the EXP requirements from level 55 and above is really really high. which i suspect will make it a grinding game on the end-game when quests ran out. is my assumption correct? seeing you're already near cap.

If you have a premium subscription and use exp scrolls you should be able to get from level 1 to 85 purely from quests.  Above 85 is a pure grind because the content has not been added yet.  I think there might be a dip in the early 70's and early 80's.  However this can be cleared by running Jacob Shrine or Ancient temple a couple times.

oh. i do not have premium subs nor use exp scrolls. thank you for your suggestion on where to grind. i'll keep that in mind. i am playing on Nova Server (facebook) by the way. i'm just doing scroll quests for the mean time since they give good EXP like the NPC given quests. i'm working my way to clearing all the low level quests first. i still have a lot of level 54 and 55 quests and i'm working on my way up to the 60 ones. but atm, i am content with completing scroll quests that i have missed before especially the terror missions since they drop cellular samples which could be sold for decent amount of lantz :3

were you able to join the recent forge event which took place last month?

At the upper level of play, you are looking at just enough quests to do it without grinding, so the scrolls and the premium help because grinding it is hell on a free account.  Also at the Upper levels, forging is so much worse then you can imagine.  55 is still pretty easy to upgrade your equipment.  At higher levels you are looking at a point where there is a 0% success chance and you need item mall in order to upgrade at all.

how much exp bonus does the premium sub give? yeah. i noticed that the higher required level to wear the item, the harder for it to be upgraded. it's fairly noticeable as early as the level 25 vs level 40 sets. maybe that's why players are almost always waiting for the forge event to make upgrading much much easier. i was lucky to reach level 40 during the forge event last time, success chance was boosted as high as 45%.

also, there is this log-in event going on right now. basically, you are going to be rewarded just for logging in to the server daily. event period was march 6 to march 12. pretty sweet rewards too if you ask me.

Its on the website.  I think its 50%.  The thing about XP is how it stacks.  So lets say there is happy hour +30%, an event+50%, your using premium, and you are using a 30% xp scroll.  XP is broken down as follows:

Standard XP 100%

Premium 150%

HappyHour 195%

Xp Scroll 253.5%

Event 380.5%

You can even expand this further, kill a mob a much higher level than you and you get an even higher %XP.  Increase party members so you can kill faster.  It will be something like +20% XP, then the whole thing divided by your party size.

• newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36

played for 1 year got bored from it. I still have my lvl75 mystic. the reason why I left it becuase the massive nerf on mystic totems which turns me off from playing the game and yea last time i check it, it was almost empty for me.

All in all I had a good times in it.

Thats the way you should treat any mmo.  Play while you are having fun, stop when you are not.  You can always go back and play again if it becomes interesting again.  Playerbase population is limited due to several bad decisions.