Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whoa crash much?

2»

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Sorry, but UNPLAYABLE.

Crash

Crash

Crash

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

You and a few others enjoy your game i will wait for TESO.

Hmm..you seem to know everything. Considering that game is free to download nd play, i am sure population won't be a problem.

Played 5 hours straight not a single crash by the way OP.

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by saker

My client has yet to show anything but red after the server status indicator... What's the deal? I was given a key, it went through, I received the invitation email about this weekend... Did I need to download a newer version or something? They never said... My launcher shows ver. CL_2013_01_30_20_15

I get a red server status too. I think it is bugged. Just try logging in anyways. That is what I see on my screen too. If you get a password or login not correct try rebooting your operating system. That worked for me also. 

And I have played to level 7 and have crashed one time.

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by jdnewell

Can't get past login will not buy game.

Are you really gonna base your purchase on the opening hours of a free Beta weekend of an online game?

hmmmm....

It was a silly comment for him to make anyway because there is not up front or box cost required to begin playing the game.  It's sub-free with no box fee.

Why is there a Founders option ?

There is a founders option because they need money to survive. It is their attempt to get support for the game instead of using the more popular way of presenting your game to the public and asking them to support it based on it's merits. Instead they make it sound like it is an once in a life time oportunity to be a founder for a F2P game and be cool because you just paid for what use to be offered as free, beta access.