Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for people to start playing LOTRO

I really want to playing again and its way better with a grp of people to maybe start a guild or something and starting from scratch  , so if anyones interested let me know :)!

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

"on which ever server u want"

maybe that's a bit rushed statement :) on former US servers the peak time is about +6 hours compared to former Eu ones, so at the usual Eu time there's a population drop. (I know because we have some alts on Nimrodel as well)

So, former Eu servers, it's a safe guess you can rule out german and french servers as well :) and if you don't plan to roleplay, then Laurelin too, so only a couple left.

The community is mostly helpful, and many kins hire and help starters all the time, so I suggest just jump in and look around in the starter area for players. Sadly since Frostbluff is closed I've visited the Shire only a few times, TSW and AoC taking all my free time nowadays :)

• XerobornXeroborn Member Posts: 20
    i guess i didnt really think about that lol , thanks for the info mate !
  • dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468
    After the EU/US merge, whilst yes there are still strong populations based on their origins, it doesn't matter all that much on Brandywine, which is without a doubt the most populated and cosmopolitan server with the highest consistent activity. A lot of server populations are going down, but they flock to Brandywine because it is known to be a safe server. I'd go there.
    i have heard about brandywine so i definetly be making a new start there , but i will wait atm to see if anyone would like to join me , thanks for the help :)
    Originally posted by cfcdarren1
    i have heard about brandywine so i definetly be making a new start there , but i will wait atm to see if anyone would like to join me , thanks for the help :)

I'd offer to join you but I recently started a new character myself, yet I don't have any intentions of making more. I'm in a nice, friendly kin and an active player on Brandywine, so if you do come here then why don't you let me know? 

Originally posted by dreamsofwar

I'd offer to join you but I recently started a new character myself, yet I don't have any intentions of making more. I'm in a nice, friendly kin and an active player on Brandywine, so if you do come here then why don't you let me know? 

Awesome! im not sure i will be making my character today , but if you could let me know who to contact when i do that would be great ! 

I sent you some contact details, hope you enjoy the game, it has one of the best communities i've seen in a game.
  • MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by dreamsofwar
    I sent you some contact details, hope you enjoy the game, it has one of the best communities i've seen in a game.

Send me some contact details too.  I installed the game the other day to check it out and the world is simply beautiful.  I like what the game has to offer and I miss the details.  If I get the information today, I will definitely be on tonight.

ill be creating my character this week so ill be in contact , see you in middle-earth soon :)
    made my character , his names is Xereus so add him to your friends and whisp me when your are on!
  • LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 542

Which servers does your toon live?

Withywindle - you may call my NaktiesKarys (when he is not grinding, that is...) or Vytautaz. For weapons - NaktiesKarys may craft some.

Silverlode - there is my toon, "OneA", a Jeweller. She may craft some shiny things. "OneB" is a metalsmith, just only a beginner.

he is on brandywine mate!
    got 3 of us playing together now guys so if anyone else wants to join just message me or say on this thread thanks :)
  • WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699
    got 3 of us playing together now guys so if anyone else wants to join just message me or say on this thread thanks :)

I am considering starting over in LoTRO and wanted to gauge your throughts so far? I am pretty bummed out that all my DDO turbine points do not carry over to LoTRO, and the other thing that may keep me away is the $80 in expansions that is an addition as well.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

you should defo join mate ! i joined a great kin yesterday and im lots of fun and met many friendly people that i have been doing alot of group content with :) let me know if you are gonna join us !
  • balog13balog13 Member Posts: 4
    Hey. Right now im downloading the client. Bad thing is that im totally new to this MMO.Good thing that it would be my pleasure to start playing with a couple of guys! :)
    hey mate thats awesome! ill be on all afternoon and night so give me a shout , ill either be on Xereus or Xerothir , im in a really nice kin and a have a few friends for u to meet :) see u in middle-earth!
  • WarbirrdWarbirrd Member Posts: 7
    hey cfcdarren and everyone else Im downloading the client overnight after taking a two year break :D I would love to join you guys on Brandywine! What does the group need more, a Warden or a Minstrel?
    hey Warbirrd! we need a minstrel , im the warden lol got him to lvl 22 last night ! unfortunetly i wont be on tonight but ill be on all day/night thursday so i hope to see u soon mate :)
    Ok Minstrel it is then :). Unfortunately I won't be able to play till Friday afternoon most likely due to school but I will try to make my character today so we can chat in-game.
    awesome mate! ill be on friday too since i have no college so ill see u soon!
    Can't wait to play with you guys! What is the kinship like btw?
    its great , we all try to help other with crafting and group content etc , and if we cant get a grp the kin leader just goes on his 85 hunter and helps us lol , its quite a small grp but we are all friends :p
  • BroomyBroomy Member UncommonPosts: 487

I recently came back myself (had a lvl 47 Captain) and I am loving it1  Im on Brandywine as well in a great casual clan.  the great part is you can now do the books solo (if you must) and for me this is great because I really hated not being able to do the epic content becuase of lack of groups.

have fun!  And If your on BW say hi (I'm Desmonda in game).

Current Games: WOW, EVE Online

hey Broomy i added you so ill give u a shout when your on :D