Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where did pocket go?!

ThenThen Member UncommonPosts: 80
:( pocket?!!

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    There is a thread or two around discussing how she is no longer affiliated with this site, but there was no formal announcement.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

to the op you can find her on facebook and youtube and twitter,   I don't know why you would want too.  There was a thread the other day about this somewhere.   about 4 or 5 pages long.  

Nobody said why,  but I think it is safe to asume it was her politically inccorect collum on voilence in gaming and her stance on the 2nd ammendment that put the nail in the coffin as per say.  However we never got confirmation on that from staff here, and probably never will.  Companies usually don't discuss why folks quit or are let go.. 

Somebody asked her about it in twitter her answer was "yes I don't work with them now", and that was the extent of it,  other questions like that on her facebok page were ignored.   

So go to her facebook and talk with her if you want to find out more. 

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527

Who? Links for gossip please!

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    they still use her name on twitch.tv tho!should change that!
  • oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

didnt even notice myself.......but then again, i dont live on the forum.

No dissrespect to pocket but imho her articles and stuff were not that good imho.....unless you are an internet fapper.

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022
    Originally posted by jimdandy26

here is the ohter thread fell free to dig througy it,  also the youtub vid had comments about why she was no longer on mmorpg. Im not digging though 500 messages for you on twitter.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/377365/page/5

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by erictlewis
    Originally posted by jimdandy26

here is the ohter thread fell free to dig througy it,  also the youtub vid had comments about why she was no longer on mmorpg. Im not digging though 500 messages for you on twitter.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/377365/page/5

Thank you, much appreciated. Op didn't spell her name correctly so I couldn't dig it up myself :)

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.