Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

WildStar: Music Sets the Mood

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,595MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The latest WildStar Wednesday post features a terrific piece of in-game music composed by Jeff Kurtenacker. The piece is what players will hear during character creation in the game. Check out the video that Carbine released. It's a dandy!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Posts: 521Member Uncommon
    Music, good music is sooooo bloody important. This is good, surprisingly somber for the comical images we've been getting, but surprising in a good way.
  • makiimakii noPosts: 280Member
    If you want really good high quality music, you listen to lineage 2 soundtrack-undoubtly the best soundtrack ever.
  • makiimakii noPosts: 280Member
    And to be honest. This example of Wildstar sound very childish- not epic just so anime-ish.
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 1,314Member
    Yay, finally a game with music worth listening to.
  • KendaneKendane Las Cruces, NMPosts: 225Member
    Originally posted by makii
    And to be honest. This example of Wildstar sound very childish- not epic just so anime-ish.

Not really seeing how this music is chilidish, or anime ish either. Different opinions I guess.

• BlitzwolfeBlitzwolfe Everett, WAPosts: 46Member Uncommon

Makii, did you even play the video?

This sounds nothing like any anime track i have ever heard or owned.  It sounds more like a track from a fantasy RPG from Japan, and that's a good thing.  Mostly closely Wild Arms comes to mind.