Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Beta Weekend 2 Key Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• YantedYanted Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by MikeB
    Originally posted by Yanted

Hi,

I just grabbed a key, and followed the inscription process on the site.

i've got this message :

"The access key you entered does not exist. Please check the key."

Can an admin help me on this ?

Get in touch with me at mikeb AT mmorpg DOT com and we'll see if we can sort you out!

Hi Mike, thank you for the answer.

I just sent you an email concerning this problem.

Thx

Yanted

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

Download speed is very slow. Not sure download will be finished that way before weekend is over. ;)

Doesn't matter whether direct download or torrent.

P.S. Ok, its getting better. Seems they switched on the servers.

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Nooooooooooooooooo! how did i miss this!!! AWWWWWW

Beta tester maniac

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252
    How fun! I am always updated on this site, but now I had to go and do a thing for several hours and NOW this happend? Sigh....
  • MorninglordMorninglord Member UncommonPosts: 15

I am not sure how many are left, but I was just able to get one from curse. Good Luck!

http://www.curse.com/betas/neverwinter-beta-key-giveaway

* * * Morninglord * * *

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    got one in that link thanks for the info mate

Beta tester maniac

• CypeqCypeq Member Posts: 66
    Fuuuuuuu.... I'm here everyday and when cool giveaways is up  I'm in bad luck craaaaap!
  • CypeqCypeq Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Morninglord

I am not sure how many are left, but I was just able to get one from curse. Good Luck!

Thanks man !

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182
    Curse and mmobomb.com is giving keys, hurry
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Originally posted by Arcona
    Curse and mmobomb.com is giving keys, hurry

Ace man !

Thanks!!!

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    I can't believe how quickly those Keys went. I have a day off work today and this just shows that none of us who visit this website havey any lives. lmao
  • CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    There seems to be a problem on the download on both torrent and direct so you're not missing much guys I'm getting 10kb/s image but 2000 connections.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by Calerxes
    There seems to be a problem on the download on both torrent and direct so you're not missing much guys I'm getting 10kb/s image but 2000 connections.

I had same problem.  I downloaded yesterday.  It was strange in the fact that it would download 3MB then stop downloading, then resume again.  It did that for the whole download.

Torrent was working but was only getting 11Kb/sec down for an 11 hour download.   I let the regular download run overnight and installed this morning no problem.  Some patching to do after the initial install.

See you all tommorrow ;-)

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Thanks, grabbed a key from Curse.com :)
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    theyre gone here? got mine from mmobomb :)

• MuadiibMuadiib Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Darn I'm always on this site and I still managed to miss the giveaway :(
  • JoreelJoreel Member UncommonPosts: 148
    I guess unless you spend all your time on this site and don't have a life or work, you'll never know about these giveaways in time...
  • MuadiibMuadiib Member UncommonPosts: 4

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Joreel
    I guess unless you spend all your time on this site and don't have a life or work, you'll never know about these giveaways in time...

afaik this still works fine http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/378236/How-to-get-a-free-beta-key.html

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• drsinisterdrsinister Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by Joreel

afaik this still works fine http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/378236/How-to-get-a-free-beta-key.html

Yeah this still worked, I just got mine there.  Was actually surprised that it still worked.

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    all the keys expired in like.. 10 mins or so? damn...