Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of wushu is advertised as open pvp, LIES! PVP Sucks! 72 hours in jail.

Comments

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    Originally posted by Eluldor

I play 4 hours a day, that means that i will be released from prison in 18 real life days, IF i managed to be online all those 4 hours aday, after that i will be executed and i will have halved stats for 24 hour game time. So i'm back to normal in 26 days if i play 4 hours aday.

I thought the time advanced regardless of being logged in or not. So it is just 3 days either way. That's how special item timers have worked for me.

if You are criminalist You have to be on and it takes more time

• NeVeRLiFtNeVeRLiFt Member UncommonPosts: 380

Actually, this makes me interested in this game. There should always be consequences to open world PvP.

Thanks for sharing OP

Played: MCO - EQ/EQ2 - WoW - VG - WAR - AoC - LoTRO - DDO - GW/GW2 - Eve - Rift - FE - TSW - TSO - WS - ESO - AA - BD
    Playing: Sims 3 & 4, Diablo3 and PoE
    Waiting on: Lost Ark
    Who's going to make a Cyberpunk MMO?

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

OP comes to whine about consequences in a PvP game, trying to warn other gankers.

Ends up sparking interest in dozens of players.

Didn't quite work the way you meant it, huh?

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by NeVeRLiFt

Actually, this makes me interested in this game. There should always be consequences to open world PvP.

Thanks for sharing OP

same here , i ll try that game sounds interesting

• angelknight4angelknight4 Member Posts: 98

It seems a lot of people interest in this game now, but to be fair, you don't really know everything about Snail and PayToWin system in this game.

First of all, the jail system OP mentioned can be exploit by people and put you in jail for long time everyday. The mere fact that as soon as you open PK, someone can slap a bounty on you and the higher your bounty, the higher your jail time. This is what people did before Guild War, you don't need to kill anyone to be in jail, they just piss you off with their noob characters and then slap a bounty on you and use their high level character nearby to arrest you, bye bye couple hours each day. THE HIGHER THE BOUNTY, THE MORE JAIL TIME, this mean rich people can harrass you everyday with little money and you will be in jail everyday.

Second of all, Snail is the worst company EVER. They used SWITCH and BAITS tactics twice by making FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and then broke their promises. First is the Elite's Horse which Snail said TOO POWERFUL to be permanent, then they gave one of the crappiest horse ever to make people buy for temporary horse from CashShop. Second is the Deluxe package which clearly said only 19 days in CBT2 and 60 VIP days after luanch. Snail clearly know the game won't be ready any time and so they "delay launch" and effectively charge 60 VIP days timer right at CBT2 while forcing people to pay in CBT2 for over 3 months.

Third of all, the game is PayToWin due to time progression, THE MORE YOU PAY, THE FASTER YOU LEVEL. If you pay a little, you get VIP. If you pay a lot, you can get max level in couple days. If you don't pay at all, you can level as slow as possible. The whole system is based on time progression, so as a free player, even if you play 10 hours per day, you will never be able to catch up to VIP players who play only 1 hour per day. There are also a lot of VIP hidden feature that they didn't tell you and scream "Pay for VIP".

Lastly, Snail has one of the most terrible customer service, if you get hack "It's your own fault and you have to deal with it, Snail has no reponsibility to do anything", this is what GM said. If you talk negative about anything on the forum, GM will delete your posts and ban you for days. Expect all your event rewards to be not deliver if they don't like it, there are red letter that said "Support will not be reponsible for undelivered rewards".

In conclusion, I have played this game for over 2 months and barely play the game now. I have played with Nexon game for 3 years and thought it was one of the worst company ever. However, SnailUSA manages to convince me otherwise, they are on a whole new level compared to Nexon. If you like PayToWin games, you will definitely like Age of Wushu. The whole game is time progress, it is not like XP boost or anything from other games. You will effectively stay weak for months before you are strong enough to do anything and there are NOTHING you can do about it except to pay real money for it. There are a lot of people who spent thousands of dollars in this game already and got screw by Snail via Beta Bag event that ended early and everything in this game require silver, SILVER = Real Money as Snail is the biggest GOLD SELLER.

Now that you know more about this game, enjoy it, get the hype over and see the real system behind it.

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by angelknight4

It seems a lot of people interest in this game now, but to be fair, you don't really know everything about Snail and PayToWin system in this game.

First of all, the jail system OP mentioned can be exploit by people and put you in jail for long time everyday. The mere fact that as soon as you open PK, someone can slap a bounty on you and the higher your bounty, the higher your jail time. This is what people did before Guild War, you don't need to kill anyone to be in jail, they just piss you off with their noob characters and then slap a bounty on you and use their high level character nearby to arrest you, bye bye couple hours each day. THE HIGHER THE BOUNTY, THE MORE JAIL TIME, this mean rich people can harrass you everyday with little money and you will be in jail everyday.

Second of all, Snail is the worst company EVER. They used SWITCH and BAITS tactics twice by making FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and then broke their promises. First is the Elite's Horse which Snail said TOO POWERFUL to be permanent, then they gave one of the crappiest horse ever to make people buy for temporary horse from CashShop. Second is the Deluxe package which clearly said only 19 days in CBT2 and 60 VIP days after luanch. Snail clearly know the game won't be ready any time and so they "delay launch" and effectively charge 60 VIP days timer right at CBT2 while forcing people to pay in CBT2 for over 3 months.

Third of all, the game is PayToWin due to time progression, THE MORE YOU PAY, THE FASTER YOU LEVEL. If you pay a little, you get VIP. If you pay a lot, you can get max level in couple days. If you don't pay at all, you can level as slow as possible. The whole system is based on time progression, so as a free player, even if you play 10 hours per day, you will never be able to catch up to VIP players who play only 1 hour per day. There are also a lot of VIP hidden feature that they didn't tell you and scream "Pay for VIP".

Lastly, Snail has one of the most terrible customer service, if you get hack "It's your own fault and you have to deal with it, Snail has no reponsibility to do anything", this is what GM said. If you talk negative about anything on the forum, GM will delete your posts and ban you for days. Expect all your event rewards to be not deliver if they don't like it, there are red letter that said "Support will not be reponsible for undelivered rewards".

In conclusion, I have played this game for over 2 months and barely play the game now. I have played with Nexon game for 3 years and thought it was one of the worst company ever. However, SnailUSA manages to convince me otherwise, they are on a whole new level compared to Nexon. If you like PayToWin games, you will definitely like Age of Wushu. The whole game is time progress, it is not like XP boost or anything from other games. You will effectively stay weak for months before you are strong enough to do anything and there are NOTHING you can do about it except to pay real money for it. There are a lot of people who spent thousands of dollars in this game already and got screw by Snail via Beta Bag event that ended early and everything in this game require silver, SILVER = Real Money as Snail is the biggest GOLD SELLER.

Now that you know more about this game, enjoy it, get the hype over and see the real system behind it.

Im calling bs on your whole post. By the second week i was making around 1.5ding a day with script stealing and farming demanded mats and selling them. Money is not an issue if you actually know how to play and level up your crafting.

• BigHatLoganBigHatLogan Member Posts: 688

First off, you have to actually kill someone to get a bounty.  2nd, a constable has to kill you and send you to jail.  If you are quick about it you can escape and find a bad cop to split the bounty with while you AFK in jail.  This would gain you quite a nice sum of silver at the expense of whoever is placing large bounties.

The permanent horse should be the weakest since it lasts forever.  I have used a variety of temporary horses in game and have never bought one from a cash shop.  There are cheap ones available on the market for the cost of a single kidnapping or you can buy an old horse for bound liang.

You can pay real money to cultivate skills but you still need to play the the game to earn xp to cultivate.  Considering how quickly you can learn skills just by offline cultivation and team practice it is pretty dumb to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars to cultivate faster.  Pay to lose (your money) LOL.  You can reach the cap in probably 2 months or less of 2 hours a day. 

I haven't had a bad experience with customer support but i haven't been hacked or anything either since i am careful with passwords.

The people that spent a fortune of real money on a stupid beta bag event deserve their losses.  It's just beyond stupid.  People spent thousands of dollars buying these beta bags from players at inflated prices and didn't even bother to research the event (it was stated that the event would return at a later date)  These same people then unloaded all their bags at bargain basement prices thinking the event would never return.  

Silver does not equal real money.  Silver is injected into the economy via kidnapping and characters working at their offline jobs.  It can be obtained from other players via selling stuff to them.  I never spent a dime beyond deluxe edition for the VIP and have reached the cap and spent many thousands of Liang on whatever i felt like buying.  I've only been playing for 2 months. 

Are you a Pavlovian Fish Biscuit Addict? Get Help Now!
    I will play no more MMORPGs until somethign good comes out!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Mwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dude, that's a pretty light penalty for 30 murders.

PKers are always whining that PK should be allowed because it's more realistic.  Well guess what b####, penalties for murder are also more realistic.  For every action, there is a reaction.  I'm not saying it's equal, otherwise your character would suffer a lot more.

So, can you play a different character?

Can you stay logged on while you sleep through the night and go to work or school?

If either of those are true, your 'penalty' is pretty much a wrist slap.

I guess Age of Wushu isn't a Gankers Paradise.  Awww, isn't that just ashamed :)

[sarcasm=high, sympathy=non-existant]

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

Originally posted by austriacus

Im calling bs on your whole post. By the second week i was making around 1.5ding a day with script stealing and farming demanded mats and selling them. Money is not an issue if you actually know how to play and level up your crafting.

I call it B.S unless you are talking about 2nd week of CBT2 instead of 2nd weeks when you start to play the game now. The market inflated with Elite's gold and GM buying Jackdaw Herb for 1L each.

They jacked up the prices at early state so people buy more gold to convert to silver.

Tell me, 2 weeks if you start the game now, how can you even manage to steal book when everyone can 1 hit you pretty much all the time. Don't try to lie, go make new character now and then tell me about it.

For those who don't believe me, make new character, join a school and ask people who played the game in the last 2-3 weeks, ask them if they can steal books or make more than 300L. Don't believe everything, judge it for yourself is what I want to say.

Originally posted by BigHatLogan

First off, you have to actually kill someone to get a bounty.  2nd, a constable has to kill you and send you to jail.  If you are quick about it you can escape and find a bad cop to split the bounty with while you AFK in jail.  This would gain you quite a nice sum of silver at the expense of whoever is placing large bounties.

You are missing the point, yes you can do that and split the money. However, you do not need to kill someone, just put PK on and they can send you to jail. Empress-Wu did that to lots of people. Besides, we are talking about GUILD WAR and BOOK STEAL event where they send you to jail for couple of hours and you pretty miss those event. That's the point, to piss you off, they can have alts attack you everywhere to piss you off.

The permanent horse should be the weakest since it lasts forever.  I have used a variety of temporary horses in game and have never bought one from a cash shop.  There are cheap ones available on the market for the cost of a single kidnapping or you can buy an old horse for bound liang.

Cheap one? You use a cheap one on book steal while others can chase you down and wait ahead of you? NOBODY in their right mind would use those horse. It doesn't matter how long permanent horse last, Snail said it was TOO POWERFUL, they said it, not me, not you, don't try to sugar-coat that. It's their words and they gave the crappiest horse to say it is TOO POWERFUL?

You can pay real money to cultivate skills but you still need to play the the game to earn xp to cultivate.  Considering how quickly you can learn skills just by offline cultivation and team practice it is pretty dumb to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars to cultivate faster.  Pay to lose (your money) LOL.  You can reach the cap in probably 2 months or less of 2 hours a day. 

The problem is every month, there are events, yes EVENTS that allows you to pay Real Money to get more cultivations. So, if you pay to lose, why do you have lots of people who pay hundreds of dollars for gears, cultivation and such? Don't try to insult ours intelligent, you don't pay that kind of money if you lose all the time.

As for 2 months to reach cap, you are actually talking about VIP. Ever played as free player? Good luck getting cap in 2 months with 2 hours a day. Don't talk about something you clearly have no understand at all. Hidden VIP features is XP gone down twice as fast for free players.

I haven't had a bad experience with customer support but i haven't been hacked or anything either since i am careful with passwords.

It was reported that the hacking is from the site affliated with Snail. The very fact is GM clearly don't care about players at all, they wouldn't do anything. They know about money transfer, they know all about it, but they just allow hackers to walk around with all the money. How do you like that kind of response?

The people that spent a fortune of real money on a stupid beta bag event deserve their losses.  It's just beyond stupid.  People spent thousands of dollars buying these beta bags from players at inflated prices and didn't even bother to research the event (it was stated that the event would return at a later date)  These same people then unloaded all their bags at bargain basement prices thinking the event would never return.  

Silver does not equal real money.  Silver is injected into the economy via kidnapping and characters working at their offline jobs.  It can be obtained from other players via selling stuff to them.  I never spent a dime beyond deluxe edition for the VIP and have reached the cap and spent many thousands of Liang on whatever i felt like buying.  I've only been playing for 2 months. 

So, I guess all paid players are stupid and the event itself is mainly around stupid rich people who paid lots of money for a rare skill. I guess every paying person in this game is stupid by your logic and Snail is milking those stupid people to the limit.

As for silver, SILVER = REAL MONEY. The very fact is the first 2 days of the game, items already cost in DING, yes 1000L = 1DING. That's very proof of that.

Kidnap only work for VIP player, free player get 1L max. You play 2 months, of course you can get ahead of everyone, you are like the top pyramid like me. However, the point is any new players who will join the game soon won't get that kind of advantage. They will have to wait for months to get decently strong and have some money. The very fact that you used yourself as minority few like me to make example is already negate anything you said about majority of people who just join the game.

Learn the game, and stop using extreme example of how you get rich by being in server from the start.

I also like to add that the majority of Deluxe players didn't pay money to BETA TESTING the game. We paid to have a promise of just around 19 days in CBT2 and enjoy the rest of ours time at launch. However, Snail basically forced us to stay in CBT2 for over 3 months and took away more than half a month of ours VIP time. It is a clearly FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and that is not the first time they do it.

I call it B.S unless you are talking about 2nd week of CBT2 instead of 2nd weeks when you start to play the game now. The market inflated with Elite's gold and GM buying Jackdaw Herb for 1L each.

They jacked up the prices at early state so people buy more gold to convert to silver.

Tell me, 2 weeks if you start the game now, how can you even manage to steal book when everyone can 1 hit you pretty much all the time. Don't try to lie, go make new character now and then tell me about it.

For those who don't believe me, make new character, join a school and ask people who played the game in the last 2-3 weeks, ask them if they can steal books or make more than 300L. Don't believe everything, judge it for yourself is what I want to say.

Dont compare first day with two weeks please. With two weeks you are already flows with chi.

The secret is to Join a guild and go with a pack, tell them to teach you the places that defenders dont check.

Ill give a freebie for the people here. When you go steal beggars what till someone steals on the roof  and then do it yourself. Dont jump on the ground, jump to the next building and again to the place near the respawn spot, after that ride your horse and go to the east exit by climbing on the mountain or using the carriage. I get 4-5 books like this every time and i got tricks for every school.

Seems you dont know how to steal thats all. Been doing this since i was one with nature and maybe got killed like 6 times since then.

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by smokefin

72 hours in jail. I killed 30 people and after that i died to 4 other players and went to jail. Now i need to serve 72 game time hours of jail. I literally didnt belive it at first, but its true. SO:

I play 4 hours a day, that means that i will be released from prison in 18 real life days, IF i managed to be online all those 4 hours aday, after that i will be executed and i will have halved stats for 24 hour game time. So i'm back to normal in 26 days if i play 4 hours aday.

Unsubscribed soon as i found out. This is clearly not a game for me, but carebares. I'm not going to pay for a game where i cannot function for 26 days. Also, there is no world pvp, only duels. Sure there are guild wars, but wtf... who gives a fuck about guilds, im not even in one. So there is no pvp for me if im unguilded.

I can say that i really enjoyed the sandbox and graphics, but this game is mucking retarded.

Thanks for reading.

In UO I had to afk macro all night for 4 months to become blue. 26 days is almost laughable.

The only care bear I see is you bro.

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

lmao yea I killed a buncha people one day.....went purple name and wasin the process of having a friend "beg" my infamy down and we got jumped by some wanderers. I was sent to jail and then a few friend broke me out of jail! Breaking people ut and being broke out is so fun and exciting!!!!!!!

When a break out is underway constable players are called in to try and stop then criminals from breaking a friend out. Long story short I got out hid in the top of the treees on a mountain and had a friend beg my infamy down to red name. Then I just hung out in the trees for a few hours lol.

Longest time I have ever spent in jail was 2 hours, but thats only becasue my friends where not online to jail break me haha!

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by drtack1

lmao yea I killed a buncha people one day.....went purple name and wasin the process of having a friend "beg" my infamy down and we got jumped by some wanderers. I was sent to jail and then a few friend broke me out of jail! Breaking people ut and being broke out is so fun and exciting!!!!!!!

When a break out is underway constable players are called in to try and stop then criminals from breaking a friend out. Long story short I got out hid in the top of the treees on a mountain and had a friend beg my infamy down to red name. Then I just hung out in the trees for a few hours lol.

Longest time I have ever spent in jail was 2 hours, but thats only becasue my friends where not online to jail break me haha!

That's too cool man. I know your heart was punding hahaha.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Open PvP means you can kill anyone, not that you wont get punished if you get caught.

The whole thing sounds logical to me, going around killing people have always had consequenses.

And it isnt carebearish, then you wouldnt be able to kill anyone.

Dont compare first day with two weeks please. With two weeks you are already flows with chi.

The secret is to Join a guild and go with a pack, tell them to teach you the places that defenders dont check.

Ill give a freebie for the people here. When you go steal beggars what till someone steals on the roof  and then do it yourself. Dont jump on the ground, jump to the next building and again to the place near the respawn spot, after that ride your horse and go to the east exit by climbing on the mountain or using the carriage. I get 4-5 books like this every time and i got tricks for every school.

Seems you dont know how to steal thats all. Been doing this since i was one with nature and maybe got killed like 6 times since then.

It seems you are a liar and it shows. 4-5 books? I with "Reach the limit" and ride the fastest horse in game only get like 3 books most of the time. You somehow get 4-5 books and have no problem with people camping around.

If you want to lie, try harder. What you also talk is from experience of doing lots of book script, but you forgot to factor in whether you will get pull off your horse or PK on the way.

Everyday, I read school chat with people who are even spiritually balance and they get like 1 book most of the time or 2 if they get really lucky without PK/Gank on the way.

Also, tell me about 1.5D a day from book steal? You have to get lucky to even get the good book to even sell and 1.5 Ding a day? Don't tell me you are those people who use macros and just have character botting to pick same materials all day.

Again, YOU ARE A LIAR. Yes I said that. Don't try to pull a fast one on me since I play this game since CBT2 start and help lots of people in my school.

For those that they don't believe me, create an account, get into the school and ask people who start the game in the last 3 weeks yourself. See how they would tell you so much differently than the liar here who managed to make 1.5 Ding a day. Remind me of that author who wrote "Age of Wushu, Paying doesn't mean winning" except he is on top of the pyramid and clueless about most of the thing he said like making 1-2 Ding a day or wrong information kidnap.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

It seems you are a liar and it shows. 4-5 books? I with "Reach the limit" and ride the fastest horse in game only get like 3 books most of the time. You somehow get 4-5 books and have no problem with people camping around.

If you want to lie, try harder. What you also talk is from experience of doing lots of book script, but you forgot to factor in whether you will get pull off your horse or PK on the way.

Everyday, I read school chat with people who are even spiritually balance and they get like 1 book most of the time or 2 if they get really lucky without PK/Gank on the way.

Also, tell me about 1.5D a day from book steal? You have to get lucky to even get the good book to even sell and 1.5 Ding a day? Don't tell me you are those people who use macros and just have character botting to pick same materials all day.

Again, YOU ARE A LIAR. Yes I said that. Don't try to pull a fast one on me since I play this game since CBT2 start and help lots of people in my school.

For those that they don't believe me, create an account, get into the school and ask people who start the game in the last 3 weeks yourself. See how they would tell you so much differently than the liar here who managed to make 1.5 Ding a day. Remind me of that author who wrote "Age of Wushu, Paying doesn't mean winning" except he is on top of the pyramid and clueless about most of the thing he said like making 1-2 Ding a day or wrong information kidnap.

4-5 books is pretty amazing. There are slick ways of doing it though, like breaking meridians (suicide) and using the free school port. The tops I can get is 3 script cases, sometimes I get 2 script from 1 of them. Yeah most the time they aren't much, but once or twice a week I pull ones that go from 1-5D.

1.5D a day from stealing scripts is tough, unless your one of those script traders. "I'll give you X for A, B, C." type of player. Now a Ding a day is nothing to a lot of people just on crafting alone. 

As far as the "pyramid, it's the guys at the bottem that make it go. The guys that mine or, farm crops, farm silk, enchanting materials, XP pills. The people at the "top" selling weapons for 1.5D probably have 900L-1D into the wepon they crafted. On a two week old toon, I know I could make 400L a day, not counting scripts. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by smokefin
    So you think 26 days of afking in real life is good punishment for killing 30 players?

Actually, no.  It should have been worse... ^^ (Fluffs CareBEAR fur)... ^^  As the old song goes, "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time". image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQeVIJ8e_z8

FFA PvP is bad enough as it is. FFA PvP without consequences would be even worse.  But I'd be surprised if the Goonie types don't come up with some way to loop hole this system.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
    Originally posted by bcbully

4-5 books is pretty amazing. There are slick ways of doing it though, like breaking meridians (suicide) and using the free school port. The tops I can get is 3 script cases, sometimes I get 2 script from 1 of them. Yeah most the time they aren't much, but once or twice a week I pull ones that go from 1-5D.

1.5D a day from stealing scripts is tough, unless your one of those script traders. "I'll give you X for A, B, C." type of player. Now a Ding a day is nothing to a lot of people just on crafting alone. 

As far as the "pyramid, it's the guys at the bottem that make it go. The guys that mine or, farm crops, farm silk, enchanting materials, XP pills. The people at the "top" selling weapons for 1.5D probably have 900L-1D into the wepon they crafted. On a two week old toon, I know I could make 400L a day, not counting scripts. 

You seem to fail to to understand what I said. In order to get 4-5 books, you have to be fast and run in and out without even anyone attack you.

I myself have Scholar inner level 30 + Hell Wind, yet most of the time I can only get 3 books. Yes, you can suicide, tele back to your school 2 times, but the problem is to get out of the map. You are talking like someone who have no problem with getting out of the map, despite being "Flow With the Chi" and most people could kill you with couple hits.

In order to craft, you need recipes and then at Gold/Jade equipment, you need workshop which cost 5D+ alone. A 2 week week old players would never be able to do that.

You can farm all that, but it is impossible to make 1.5D per day. I talk in school chat all the time with people who played more than 2 weeks and keep saying "How can you make money? I barely have 200L now".

Again, you are a LIAR. On a 2 week old toons, you have vigor limit and barely can get all those materials. Don't try to pretend to be a new player and don't try to pretend like you are playing on a 2 weeks old toons. You are just like me, those who play for over 3 months on top of the pyramid. Your post is showing that you have forgotten what 2 weeks old toons feel like.

well 4-5 is possible at defending, other way not much  teleport>suicide>teleport after that both are on cool down

well 2 months 2h a day is possible without problem with current cap, team training to use 100% for non vip will be like 17 min which will give 10h lvling time +bound silver lvling 

Originally posted by AresPL

well 4-5 is possible at defending, other way not much  teleport>suicide>teleport after that both are on cool down

well 2 months 2h a day is possible without problem with current cap, team training to use 100% for non vip will be like 17 min which will give 10h lvling time +bound silver lvling 

I walk with my guildies so when i get out of the map, which i always do cause i always got someone on my back, they kill me in the next map. Its easy, some people just forget they can steal books with friends, it makes it a lot faster and safer clearly the guy calling me a liar has been so confident in his reach the limit status that he has forgotten this is an mmo. If hes getting pulled, killed or ganked its because he was alone or run into a mob.

Yes, book steal is 3 at best before school run out of script. Even if you defend, you must be next to libarry to even get more than 3.

The problem with 2 months and 2 hours per day is for VIP player only. Free player will get cultivation at much slower rate and XP gone down much faster as free player.

Let's do basic math.

VIP:

240k from 24 hours + 100k TP + 60k bounded silver, that is 400k convert per day.

Free player:

20k from 2 hours + 100k TP + 60k bounded silver, that is only 180k convert per day.

The result is VIP player will level more than 50% faster than free player. Even if free player log in 24/7, there won't be enough cultivation for TP or Martial Practice, that is still only 60%.

Even though VIP said they get 30% more, but due to XP of free player goes down much faster rate as hidden VIP feature, so it is actually more than 30%.

Now, if VIP player with Meredian system take like 6 months to 1 year to max, then free player will take 1 year to 2 years to max.

Enjoy waiting for 6 months to 1 year later to catch up to VIP? And we are not even talking about CashShop players.

I walk with my guildies so when i get out of the map, which i always do cause i always got someone on my back, they kill me in the next map. Its easy, some people just forget they can steal books with friends, it makes it a lot faster and safer clearly the guy calling me a liar has been so confident in his reach the limit status that he has forgotten this is an mmo. If hes getting pulled, killed or ganked its because he was alone or run into a mob.

I call you a liar because it is the fact that you can't steal that much book or make 1.5D per day like you said if you start the game 2 weeks ago.

You can walk with your buddy, the problem is again when you take the quest, you and your buddy will spawn at different location. Thus you both have to come there to the same location to steal book and leave together. Then you have to get out of the map without getting either one of you PK and then have someone out there to kill you.

Clearly you haven't thought of everything when you try to write what you just said above. Not to mention most school run out of book in 10 mins due to people using alt to make it easier to kill for books. Thus even the fastest runner will only get like 3 books before you can't even take the quest anymore.

Even though VIP said they get 30% more, but due to XP of free player goes down much faster rate as hidden VIP feature, so it is actually more than 30%.

what do You mean by hidden feature?

VIP get 380 non vip 266

This discussion has been closed.