Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5.2 is here!

GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Just incase you've been living under a rock, patch 5.2 is launching as I speak, below is a link to blizzard's site for everything you ever need to know about 5.2 :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8713870/World_of_Warcraft_Patch_52_The_Thunder_King_Round-Up-2_27_2013

Comments

• sirchivesirchive Member UncommonPosts: 72

Yes, the great 5.2 patch which has caused everybody in my family to think about quiting the game (yet again).

Yet more reputation grinds, yet more forced daily quests. Another cramped little island that provides a convenient hub for your dailies and grinds.

Daily quests? What a concept. I already have daily quests in my life; cleaning, cooking, doing the dishes and so forth. In general these are more interesting than WoW's daily quests.

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by sirchive

Yes, the great 5.2 patch which has caused everybody in my family to think about quiting the game (yet again).

Yet more reputation grinds, yet more forced daily quests. Another cramped little island that provides a convenient hub for your dailies and grinds.

Daily quests? What a concept. I already have daily quests in my life; cleaning, cooking, doing the dishes and so forth. In general these are more interesting than WoW's daily quests.

Stop QQ dude.  Perhaps you and your family should go outdoors more often.

• rooster99rooster99 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    QQ ing has become the new fundamentals of life
  • PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Families that play together QQ together?
  • sirchivesirchive Member UncommonPosts: 72

So all of you who made such highly intelligent replies apparently enjoy spending vast amounts of time on daily quests and reputation grinds?

Looks like I'm not the one who has issues with getting out of the house.

• KeyloggerKeylogger Member Posts: 250

I can't do daily quests...

'cause if I wanted a McJob I wouldn't be playing video games all day.