Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Metin 2: The Dark Dragons Expansion Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Metin 2 players will want to head into the game to check out the latest expansion. Called "The Dark Dragons", the expansion opens up a new quest area filled with new monsters, gear, quests and more. In addition, the level cap has been increased.

To prepare for the journey to Dark Dragon Rock, players can now level up their characters to level 105. With the help of the mysterious Dragon Stone Alchemy, players can produce powerful dragon stones from looted dragon stone shards that will lend them unimagined powers. Dragon stones originate from the heart and soul of an elemental dragon that gives its bearer bonuses on health or mana points, as well as effective resistances against the elements of fire, ice, earth, wind, lightning and darkness. From level 30, characters have the potential to assemble two different sets from these magical precious stones: Heaven and Earth. Dragon stones can also be refined through multiple levels in order to increase their effects.

Find out more on the Metin 2 site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i love this game but ill never go back to it. The Pay 2 Win cant get any worse in an mmo. THrough the cash shop i can get almost 100% critical chance against one specific class and just 1 shot every player of that class. Same for armors, you get almost 100% defence against a specific class so you dont get even scratched when hit.

And even cash shoppers have a big chance to fail enchanting so they have to keep buying lucky charms in the cash shop to basically never fail each enchant. Even to train skills you need cash shop to avoid failing the training.

The pros of this game are really really awesome, but the cash shop really really kills the entire game.

Best mounted combat ive ever seen, even the horse learns attack skills, not only the player swinging a weapon on the horse back.

ALso something awesome i havent seen in other mmos is the skill effects. WHen you start of with your basic skills they look crappy. As you level them up the visual effects get bigger and change in colors. FOr example, the warriors whirlwind. Your toon spins around with barely any visual effect. At max level it does a tornado like the elementalist in GW2. THat kind of stuff is really cool.

It has a very nice and brutal 3 faction PvP, a criminal system where criminals drop loot upon death (only if killed by a good player), and Guild Vs Guild Arena which is awesome. But Again, P2W kills it really REALLY BAD. You dont spend literally over 100$, youll never win even a 1 on 1 duel agains someone with good gears.

Also it has the best assassin class ive ever seen in any game. and classes make cool combos.

Source: i played every day for 2 years or more