Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Granado Espada Online: Bristia Content Expansion Launched

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Redbana has announced that the latest content expansion for Granado Espada Online has officially launched. Called "Bristia", the patch introduces new missions, quest lines, a new town called Kielce and eight new characters.

The Bristia Update Features:   

• New Characters: Introducing eight new characters including Barrel the drunken veteran of Kielce and Heyran, leader of the underground Bristian Liberation Army.

• New Zones: The gates are open to the Town of Kielce, the epicenter of trade, commerce and government.

• New Missions: It's survival of the fittest with The Kielce Back Alley and Night Battle Missions.   

• New Quests: The "Return of the Heroes" quest brings back exiled Bristian freedom fighters to the world. The catalysts to the Bristian uprising starts with this quest.

Find out more on the Granado Espada Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

It's nice to see this game still alive and kicking. The first time i played this game i fell in love with it, but stopped playing because i cant control my characters with WASD. I really hate when devs dont add the ability to map movement keys to the keyboard, specially in a 3D game.

Let me map movement to keyboard and youll have me as a long time customer. Otherwise ill never come back, which is sad because i really like this game

• nottunednottuned Member Posts: 92

I still jump into this game sometimes. Its great to have this on a second monitor or miniminzed, fun to have this going behind other games im playing. I hated the afk leveling at first kinda happy there is a game like this.