Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class in Daoc you like most and why?

2»

Comments

• shaodrinshaodrin Member UncommonPosts: 30

warri ... loved these situations where a zerg of 100 ppl inced my group we had nearly no chance to escape i kicked my rr5 ran into the zerg and the zerg with 80% of em attacking me needed like 1 min to kill me

oh and taking 3 off tanks out of the battle via snare styles was just awesome

i think most of the hybrid classes in daoc were pretty nice since most of em had a unique skillset wich you didnt found in any other game (well most of the daoc classes beside full tanks/offtanks and some caster like wizz had a very special gameplay/skill set wich you dont find in most games)

• steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Mana Chanter and Bard
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by wackypogi
    What class in Daoc you like most and why?

Animist. Always loved nature classes. My fave in EQ was a druid, and Fury in EQ2. Shame that decent druids / nature magic has been neglected lately.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Valewalker - Scythes, Magic, Cloth that could be hardened into chain with spells, positional attacks that had some neat effects to them.

Animist - How unique is a class that uses Mushrooms as a freaking weapon? I remember being in the level 20 battleground and setting up choke points with mushrooms.

Nightshade - Stealth and Magic. I remember playing cloak and dagger (literally) with stealthers from other realms during day hours out in the frontier.

Hero - I played a pierce hero before Lurikeens were able to be heros. I was typically an offtank for my group, so I got to use the positionals quite a bit. It wasn't super effective, but it was still fun.

• Niix_OzekNiix_Ozek Member Posts: 397
    Berserker, Savage, Hero

Ozek - DAOC
    Niix - Other games that sucked

• Kryptonite_HiloKryptonite_Hilo Member Posts: 47
    My luri champ first and foremost then savage and minstrel.