Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sim City Tutorial First Look Launch Day

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

First Look

I know it's been awhile but I'm back and with a legit early exclusive no less. This is the tutorial town in Sim City that is being released today. Being that I had to wait until release day I really couldn't put this one up until now so enjoy. The graphics and detail on this game are pretty impressive the Sims have come a long way.

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I still wont get SImcity until the 8th

*RAGE*

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    sorry to hear that you preordered?
    Sorry guys I wasn't trying to tease anyone. It's just I couldn't upload this until today. I long since stop preordering games. You never get it on time and nowadays I can usually just? outright buy them at launch. Living in New York you have a lot of stores you can lean on. Depending on where you live you can do the same easily. Look for the lesser known traffic stores for gaming. Believe it or not walmart is one of those stores you can usually snag a copy of a game.
  • MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    Wow you're really all over the place in the games coverage.
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I've got SimCity, but I cant play it until the weekend.
  • jedensuscgjedensuscg Member Posts: 209
    Originally posted by Silentstorm
    Sorry guys I wasn't trying to tease anyone. It's just I couldn't upload this until today. I long since stop preordering games. You never get it on time and nowadays I can usually just? outright buy them at launch. Living in New York you have a lot of stores you can lean on. Depending on where you live you can do the same easily. Look for the lesser known traffic stores for gaming. Believe it or not walmart is one of those stores you can usually snag a copy of a game.

Haha, yes, especialy where I live, on a Alaskan island, the wal-mart here was the only store in the United States that still had the Wii-U deluxe the week of launch.

Likewise, I tend to just walk in and pick up a copy of any major game that just released with no problem.  Come to think of it, it was a Wal-mart that had the original Wii back when it was impossible to find as well back in Texas (granted I went to three different ones).

But I have just gotten to downloading games since even though the Wal-mart here does not sell out, it is not guaranteed they will even carry the game as this island only has about 6-7000 people on it.

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    My copy is "Out for Delivery".  I can't wait to get started.
  • aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

I don't get why do they still need tutorial for Simcity... I think at this stage the most gamers probably know more about Simcity then EA, lol.

It is like the same deal with Civilizations.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

I don't get why do they still need tutorial for Simcity... I think at this stage the most gamers probably know more about Simcity then EA, lol.It is like the same deal with Civilizations.

Well, theres new gamers created every day, not everyday not knows about such games from th get go. 

They did add new elements to the game. But for the most part the tutorial is just a scripted introduction to the game. No real way you can fail doing it.