Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest -eat your heart out!

spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

Questlord on the Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad.(maybe android too)

QuestLord

A little reminescent of Everquest.

Comments

• spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

It all depends what I reminescied about Everquest in it. It's not a direct similarity.
    In fact, it's very very hard to find anything like Everquest in any game- the nearest I think I found is Drakan on the PS2. But even that is at a push.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    It would be interesting to see a EQ on iStuff/Android though.

Originally posted by Margrave
    Yeah definitely! I mean they've managed to recreate WoW on the iphone/Android- and I'm not joking.

Here's another game slightly reminescent of Everquest:

The Quest

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    The dialog is just about right imo.
  • Havok2allHavok2all Member UncommonPosts: 190
    Questlord reminds me more of the old Might and Magic series.
  • CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Originally posted by Margrave

SOE did a (single player) version of EverQuest on the Pocket PC back in 2002. The screenshots of that looked better than this.

• kyssarikyssari Member Posts: 142

You want something similiar to Everquest play Vanguard, its pretty amazing if your a fan of EQ even in the slightest.

https://www.vanguardthegame.com/index.vm

• MawneeMawnee Member UncommonPosts: 245
    I wish there was something like EQ for my android. I'd never get work done again :P
  • uidCausticuidCaustic Member Posts: 128
    People still purchase "I" products?  Huh...

Originally posted by CasualMaker
    Originally posted by Margrave It would be interesting to see a EQ on iStuff/Android though.
    SOE did a (single player) version of EverQuest on the Pocket PC back in 2002. The screenshots of that looked better than this.

Graphics isn't everything! But thanks for that- never knew Everquest went on the pocket pc. May look for a cheap one of them and get that!

Originally posted by kyssari
    You want something similiar to Everquest play Vanguard, its pretty amazing if your a fan of EQ even in the slightest.https://www.vanguardthegame.com/index.vm
    I just couldn't get into that, might try it again sometime. I do tend to forget about Vanguard.