Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes Beta Keys available. Only 1,000 left.

DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

A good buddy of mine just email this. I'm not sure if it was posted here, but if you sign up for a free account at alienwarearena.com, you can claim a Marvel Heroes Beta Key.

I just got one about 10 min ago. They were already half gone. Better hurry if you're interested!

Comments

• JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182
    Thanks, just got my key. Also in addition to the 1000 left for NA the OP mentioned, there are around 1500 EU keys left.
  • JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182
    Originally posted by DMKano

There is little interest in this game as folks who want to play a diablo style game are playing Path of Exile, which is fear superior to Marvel Online in every aspect.

I bet you the devs are cursing GGG every day.

So you tried Marvel Heroes a lot then? Regardless both are in completely different settings with completely different IP's. Why does it always have to be Game A OR Game B... Especially in a thread simply hinting where to get a key.

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

There is little interest in this game as folks who want to play a diablo style game are playing Path of Exile, which is fear superior to Marvel Online in every aspect.

I haven't played Marvel Heroes yet, but I have the feeling that its depth won't be able to touch the complexity of PoE.

PoE did a great job. It feels like a game that was made for adults. Moreover, its Cash Shop was done perfect. I hope future MMO devs take note.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    Cool, thanks! Downloading the game now. Apparently I won't be able to play until Saturday, but that's OK!

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by Dauzqul

A good buddy of mine just email this. I'm not sure if it was posted here, but if you sign up for a free account at alienwarearena.com, you can claim a Marvel Heroes Beta Key.

I just got one about 10 min ago. They were already half gone. Better hurry if you're interested!

Thanks alot, been wanting to try this, thanks again.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

I got one. :)

Note that beta access of these keys don't start till SAT :(

There is little interest in this game as folks who want to play a diablo style game are playing Path of Exile, which is far superior to Marvel Online in every aspect.

PoE isn't bad (i am playing it too) but there are room for more ARPG.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Its a 2 day beta, sadly. And ill be testing neverwinter this weekend. The dev team is very stingy with beta access, even to early adopters.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Originally posted by adam_nox
    Its a 2 day beta, sadly. And ill be testing neverwinter this weekend. The dev team is very stingy with beta access, even to early adopters.

Aye. It's a good chance to determine whether or not it will be worth it to purchase a Founder's Pack.

Originally posted by Dauzqul
    Originally posted by adam_nox

Aye. It's a good chance to determine whether or not it will be worth it to purchase a Founder's Pack.

I don't think i will buy anything until the game is released, and played for a while.

It is hard, from a first impression, to decide if the game has legs.