Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get a free beta key!

Comments

• bnxbanditbnxbandit Member Posts: 23
    Thank so much man, really appreciate it especially with my new Stormraider Horse =D.
  • Angusx51Angusx51 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    You ROCK dude!  DLing my client now!
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Originally posted by adam_nox
    I tried about 20 times with answers here and by trying every single NW class for the questions about which was the X named class etc.  And nothing worked, it always said answer is incorrect, something is wrong with it or my computer, not sure what the problem is.

Adam, check your PMs for how to get all the answers.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Thanks for this link and some answers. I got a key and a pale horse as well ;-)
  • clankyaspclankyasp Member Posts: 213
    Thanks a lot! downloading now.
  • BuccaneerBuccaneer Member UncommonPosts: 654
    Thanks OP for the info.  It worked like a charm.image
  • LostHawkLostHawk Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Thanks ! Stormraider horse on first try :)
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Kinda missleading topic, there's no beta key, just the horse for launch i assume :)

No, it's a beta key and the horse. When these keys will get you into beta isn't confirmed yet, as far as I know. Could be next weekend, could not.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • diesel9diesel9 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Thanks for sharing OP! Works great, got Stormraider Horse
  • jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Originally posted by Vannor
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Kinda missleading topic, there's no beta key, just the horse for launch i assume :)

No, it's a beta key and the horse. When these keys will get you into beta isn't confirmed yet, as far as I know. Could be next weekend, could not.

No.  It WAS a beta key for the first beta for sure.  Whether it will get you into the next or any additional beta is unknown.  You still get a horse for sure.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Thanks man, got Stormraider Horse.
  • JoreelJoreel Member UncommonPosts: 148

I'm suprised that PW or MMORPG.com haven't closed this thread yet all things considered :-)

• JermatooJermatoo Member UncommonPosts: 11
    If anyone has a question they need answered just post it here. I got myself a digital copy of the issue for this month.
  • EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145
    Good find, thanks. (got a stormie) 
  • slamshaftslamshaft Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Thanks alot. Got my beta key. Also got the Stormraider Horse.
  • Uzur9Uzur9 Member UncommonPosts: 35

Nice just got the Stormraider Mar 01 2013 12:40AM  &  Feb 28 2013 11:49PM I got Pale  (that I already had from when I bought the issue on the 16th)

Glad I got both -- TYVM  

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

many ty

• Redemption Date
    • Mar 01 2013 02:34AM
    • Key Redeemed
    • PC Gamer (Pale Horse)
  • jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450
    To the OP, many thanks for this.  Just redeemed my key, got the stormraider horse (would prefer the pale, but nvm).  Very kind of all of you who went to the trouble of posting Q+A.  Thanks again ^^
  • mookedmooked Member Posts: 3

Congratulations! You have successfully redeemed your access key for Neverwinter!

• Redemption Date
    • Mar 01 2013 06:16PM
    • Key Redeemed
    • PC Gamer (Pale Horse)  
          THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!     THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!     THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!     THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!    THANK YOU !!!!
     Oh and did i say    THANK YOU !!!! lol thanks alot man i with the guy that said your his new best friend this is great !
  • mookedmooked Member Posts: 3
    oh and hey the question i was asked was for digital issue 236 it was who wrote the review on  

Viking: Battle for Asgard review the answer is Phil Savage

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Thank You,

Pale horse

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• lovepacklovepack Member Posts: 2
    If anyone has the answer to
    Who wrote the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 review? I would be greatly appreciative.

• ZyllosZyllos Member UncommonPosts: 537

This is only good for the 8-10th right?

Just making sure, I am getting "Account error, click here for more information." which seems to state that you get this error if the server is down.

MMOs Played: I can no longer list them all in the 500 character limit.

• larrypsylarrypsy Member UncommonPosts: 34

Thanks - downloading now - I think......

• leojreimrocleojreimroc Member UncommonPosts: 371
    Got my key.  Thanks for the info!!!  You rock!