Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone miss being a kid?

2»

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

I most definitely would NOT want to be a kid in today's world. Way back when, the lack of responsibility and perceived safety of my childhood I do miss on occasion.

No, I would not want to go back again.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I prefer thinking for myself rather than being told what to blindly think. Every Sunday.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • OmiragOmirag Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Originally posted by cybertrucker

Sometimes i miss not having the responsibility I have today. Bills bills and more bills. Working 70 hours or more a week on average.

I was an adult when MMOs came out so that is not a deciding factor.

however I do love sex, and wouldn't want to go back to not having it.

Best and most accurate assessment in my case. If only I could have the best of both worlds, isn't that what it is like to be a rich kid?

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944

20 years old and already miss childhood ???

i listen often various songs how good was back in time, but actually everything was sick you just had no other option and you lived in the illusion of freedom ... and your father will say about his childhood which was even worse in truth ... actually this you miss is to not have any responsibilities (which means freedom) and to not know whats going on out of the garden's wall (which means ignorance) you can still have them both and now  : )

i thought the title will reference about being -child -newb in games ... which i miss with all the sense of exploration ...

• Yes and no. You have more freedom in some ways, but less in others because of increased responsibility. I wouldn't either being a kid or being an adult is "better" but merely different. Working as intended IMO :)