Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phase 3 beta to all FFXIV players.

RalstlinRalstlin Member UncommonPosts: 234

"For Beta Test phase 3, fundamentally we are planning to allow anyone who possesses a FINAL FANTASY XIV Account to participate in testing, so it will be possible to make contact with your friends from within the game."

So basically if u bought the game and registered it on your SE account, you will be able to play on Phase 3 and Phase 4 (open beta)

Phase 3 will be able to use your old character from 1.0 version, but data will not be saved because in phase 4 they will add all thse characters again.

Be free to test FFXIV if u have a FFXIV copy registered then!

Comments

• ResertonReserton Member Posts: 52
    Been known for ages. Why exactly are you posting this?
  • NanulakNanulak Member UncommonPosts: 372
    For us people who only occasionaly follow up on what is going on in MMORPG.  So thanks to the OP.

Nanulak

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I also did not know this. Thx
  • Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    Guess no one reads the info thread that has every possible link and all new info imaginable in to. But that's cool almost 9,000 views of no info

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Where do you download? What is the account page now? They've not exactly made everything easy, I have no clue what is going on....

Also I have no idea if I have a NA or EU account, I live in the EU and bought a copy here but I cannot find the account management page that I used when I made my account lol.

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Glad to hear this, previously it was said people had to have paid for atleast 3 months, so good to hear even those who didnt resub after buying it originally will get in on the testing aswell.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• RalstlinRalstlin Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Originally posted by tixylix

Where do you download? What is the account page now? They've not exactly made everything easy, I have no clue what is going on....

Also I have no idea if I have a NA or EU account, I live in the EU and bought a copy here but I cannot find the account management page that I used when I made my account lol.

You have to be invited right now. We are on Phase 1

check this roadmap