Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: What faction interests you the most?

rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973

Personally I've always loved Norse themes and archetypes, so the Nord race and the Ebonheart Pact are what have my attention. Badass, heavy armor wearing Vikings with two handed axes hewing elves limb from limb? Yes please.

What about the rest of you guys? Which races and factions are piquing your interest and why?

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    I would be happy to play a dark elf or high elf but my wife will like the High Elf/Wood elf areas more so thats where we will end up. Just have a thing for elves. So the Aldmeri faction will be home.
  • walltarwalltar Member Posts: 58
    Wanted to play khajiit, but my guild is going to playe EP ... so i am going for argonian.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Tough one for me. I've always played either a Breton or a Dark Elf in all TES games...I'll have to decide later between EP or DC.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111

Orks Orks Orks everything clean

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Originally posted by pokrak

Orks Orks Orks everything clean

I do love orcs, especially in the ES lore setting. Daggerfall is going to be my first alt faction.

Aldmeri I can't really get excited about. I've always hated the High Elves and Khajiit. Wood Elf would be the only race that would attract me that direction.

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

I haven't paid close attention as to which alliance has which races, but I would join whichever alliance has Dark Elves.

Edit:  I checked.  It's Ebonheart.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• BirdeyeBirdeye Member Posts: 13
    Considering throughout the elder scrolls games nord and dark elves have been my main two races its gotta be Ebonheart Pact for me.  There is nothing like the hearty Norn Warriors and the sinister looking Dark Elf mages.
  • AstraeisAstraeis Member UncommonPosts: 378
    The factions do not interest me one bit. I would like the option not to join any of them.

It takes one to know one.