Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should Nancy Pelosi be in the next Bioshock game?

SouldrainerSouldrainer Elmer, NJPosts: 1,857Member

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 1,314Member
    What is this I dont even.
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Matrix, NYPosts: 935Member Uncommon
    I think in Dead Island Riptide, she could make for a very good zombie. Don't even need to change the model!

My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games. You can find rare mods, my characters, screenshots and RP stories

http://skyrimvendayn.blog.fc2.com/

• RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member Uncommon
    I note you don't favour an avatar of your own visage.
  • SouldrainerSouldrainer Elmer, NJPosts: 1,857Member
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    I note you don't favour an avatar of your own visage.

Neither do you XD.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    Yes. Or she can be the Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Las Vegas, NVPosts: 1,096Member Common
    Or one of the Walking Dead

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• cronius77cronius77 Fairfax, VAPosts: 1,552Member Uncommon
    stop hating on the liberals you conservative bible thumpers!  no but seriously she does kinda look like a zombie doenst she.
  • PyrateLVPyrateLV Las Vegas, NVPosts: 1,096Member Common
    Sith Empress in the new SW:Ep7 maybe?

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• dave6660dave6660 New York, NYPosts: 2,544Member Uncommon
    Nah... I picture her more in a remake of the Wizard of Oz.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• RandaynRandayn Sellersville, PAPosts: 903Member Uncommon
    What Rockstar should do is create a game called "Revolution" where we get to go into D.C. and oust Congress....then head to the White House....then do our best to re-institute constitutional law....half action-half strategy

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    Originally posted by Randayn
    What Rockstar should do is create a game called "Revolution" where we get to go into D.C. and oust Congress....then head to the White House....then do our best to re-institute constitutional law....half action-half strategy

They would make fistfuls of money.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

This discussion has been closed.