Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should Nancy Pelosi be in the next Bioshock game?

SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    What is this I dont even.
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    I think in Dead Island Riptide, she could make for a very good zombie. Don't even need to change the model!

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    I note you don't favour an avatar of your own visage.
  • SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    I note you don't favour an avatar of your own visage.

Neither do you XD.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Yes. Or she can be the Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Or one of the Walking Dead

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    stop hating on the liberals you conservative bible thumpers!  no but seriously she does kinda look like a zombie doenst she.
  • PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Sith Empress in the new SW:Ep7 maybe?

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Nah... I picture her more in a remake of the Wizard of Oz.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    What Rockstar should do is create a game called "Revolution" where we get to go into D.C. and oust Congress....then head to the White House....then do our best to re-institute constitutional law....half action-half strategy

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Randayn
    What Rockstar should do is create a game called "Revolution" where we get to go into D.C. and oust Congress....then head to the White House....then do our best to re-institute constitutional law....half action-half strategy

They would make fistfuls of money.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

This discussion has been closed.