Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which MMORPG Games are you waiting for?

2»

Comments

• serapholseraphol Member Posts: 33
    Not TESO, cuz I'm an MMO hipster.
  • endgame1endgame1 Member Posts: 84
    I chose TESO, but I'm interested in Wildstar and ArcheAge too.
  • DarkfallFanaticDarkfallFanatic Member Posts: 96

Why can't you sheeples see that TESO will just be another disappointing GW2?! WHY?! Am I the only one? 

Archeage for me, because beta has confirmed its a good game.

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Originally posted by DarkfallFanatic

Why can't you sheeples see that TESO will just be another disappointing GW2?! WHY?! Am I the only one? 

Archeage for me, because beta has confirmed its a good game.

You're not alone ;)

But I'm having doubts about AA too tbh. 

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

Eqnext

• blackeyefookesblackeyefookes Member Posts: 5
    <p cfbody"="">Marvel Heroes.
  • sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Everquest Next here
  • infiniti70infiniti70 Member UncommonPosts: 73
    EQNext for me too. I love the Lore and this franchise has always launched challenging content. They say they are doing something bold, so really just hoping they come out with something fresh. Pretty much everything else looks rehashed. Hoping AA is good enough to last a year or so.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

this year - Wildstar

next year - EQ Next

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Currently, Neverwinter! :)
  • cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    EQNEXT .
  • DeVoDeVoDeVoDeVo Member UncommonPosts: 106

I am very curious about Wildstar & EQ Next but the Citadel of Sorcery  has really got my attention.

http://www.citadelofsorcery.com/

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    World Of Darkness. Yeah, I know it's still far from being released, but still...

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    AA and EQ next.

Im a bit suprised TESO is so high on the list with some of the controversial design choices they've made.
  • Whiskey_SamWhiskey_Sam Member UncommonPosts: 323
    Wildstar, Archeage, EQNext.  I'll beta TESO, but I highly doubt I'll buy it at this point.

• aylwynnaylwynn Member Posts: 94

TESO and CU. I'm getting more interested into TESO right know - Could turn out great to me.

I'll give ArcheAge a try also.

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

Neverwinter - Looks fun but it will not be a long term game for me unless the Foundry really is good but even then, it is a little too far away from the RPG's I like that I will probably not invest much time post max level.

TESO - Will hold off actually buying the game till I have a real chance to try the game. There are a couple of design elements that really put me off so the game will have to be absolutely amazing for me to forgive the design choices made. If it isn't amazing I will stick to the SPG only.

EQNext - Not much info on this game really but it sounds like it could be interesting.

WOD - This game 'could' be great if they follow their EVE lead and stick to their guns. Make the game dangerous, dark and bloody. Keep combat there but maybe focus more on politics and interactions, (I see a great chance to involve PvE here acting as the weapons and actual combat vs another Vampire being quite rare. Let Vampires use all their skills, building up money, power and influence and sending the boys round in the day).

The repopulation -  Could be a fun game based on the design concepts so keeping an eye on it.

AA - Not sure about this. A lot of stuff in terms of design I think are really great but the art style seems a little too cartoon for my tastes (same problem with WOW but WOW bored me as well as put me off with childish graphics).

If I had to choose the one game I look forward to hearing about and playing it would be....WOD (I would love to say TESO but I just hate their choice to remove the freedoms of the TES games and introduce the restrictions of DOAC rather then thinking about it and finding a balance - Totally possible).