Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waren Story: Waren Story Open Beta Gift Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given a batch of gift keys for the Waren Story beta! You will get a "beginners package" containing many cool items! Get your gift key now while supplies last!

Each gift pack will give you:

• Midas Touch X 3 [3 hrs] Doubles item acquisition rate

• Prime EXP Drink X 3 [3 hrs] EXP point gain increased by 100%

• Quickspawn Scroll X 3 [30 min] Reduces respawn time to 10 seconds in all areas, including battlefields

• Add Inventory X 2 [3 days] Provides a 2nd page of inventory. Items still in the Inventory when the duration expires. However, items in 2nd page become inaccessible

• Mercenary EXP X 5 [3 hrs] Increases EXP gain by 50% for a mercenary that has not reached its level cap

• Bless Scroll X 2 [3 times] Increases success rate by 3% when attempting upgrades, Level adjustment, and socketing

• Pyrite Bundle Pyrite Bundle Contains the Pyrite

• Normal Rejuv. Vial Recovers a large amount of character HP and SP

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Skook3Skook3 Member Posts: 43
    They had me at "containing many cool item".
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

Bless Scroll X 2 [3 times] Increases success rate by 3% when attempting upgrades, Level adjustment, and socketing

never played that game, but lol 3% woah! 3 times noneless!

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    I played this pass beta weekend and found the game pretty boring. I like Warbane a whole lot better it doesn't have that Asian f2p grindy feel to it or those weird movement controls.
  • brianw1brianw1 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Warbane,only played in europe only?ive been trying to make account but won't let me.from australia.
  • brianw1brianw1 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Wait what the hell it Aeria games or Gplayon or aeria ignite.
  • SaarcasmSaarcasm Member Posts: 2
    Gplayon..... Aeriagames didn't want to publish this 'shitty' game.
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    yeah aeria backed out. very smart of them.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• DrigusDrigus Member CommonPosts: 50
    This game was awful when it was with Aeria. Hardly any customization at all and looked exactly like 12sky.