Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please need advice on choosing a game

ZereiZerei Member UncommonPosts: 24

Can anyone help me please?

I have a girl friend and she wants to play mmos with me... the thing is I cant play hello kitty online ofc (jk she doesnt play that)

but she wanted me to look for an adventure that doesnt have too much gore... and where we can do other stuff other than kill things.

Can you guys help me? every mmo I know is either violent or involves grinding wichi is the killing part she doesnt want.

any advice?

thanks!!

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Pirate101

It's girly girl friendly

• ZereiZerei Member UncommonPosts: 24

thanks, lets see if she will like it ^^

had forgot about that one...

• MediBlastMediBlast Member UncommonPosts: 36
    try Archeage because it has a touch of "the sims" game. so your gf can design and build your houses while your on fight. hahaha!
  • KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by Zerei

I have a girl friend and she wants to play mmos with me... the thing is I cant play hello kitty online ofc (jk she doesnt play that)

but she wanted me to look for an adventure that doesnt have too much gore... and where we can do other stuff other than kill things.

Can you guys help me? every mmo I know is either violent or involves grinding wichi is the killing part she doesnt want.

any advice?

thanks!!

Everquest 2! Your GF will have a great time decorating house, craft, explore and do all sorts of stuff. Awesome game to play with a girl, I would say!

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    Originally posted by Kanyl
    Originally posted by Zerei

any advice?

thanks!!

Everquest 2! Your GF will have a great time decorating house, craft, explore and do all sorts of stuff. Awesome game to play with a girl, I would say!

I played EQ2 with a old Girl friend years ago.  She was a wizard and I was a Necro.  We were unstoppable about 80% of the time. Great times together.

We also played Ultima Online.  I would go hunting and she would stay home cooking and crafting.  When I got home, the table was set with food.  I would take her out on the boat and we would fish and explore together, stop at a remote place and have a picnic.  I would say UO was the best time we had together.