Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wondering

thor32thor32 Member Posts: 18
Is this game still in beta?? if not why cant i download it??

Comments

• KagnestiKagnesti Member UncommonPosts: 37

it is in open beta currently but to download the game you must first sign up for an account then log in on the main site. the big green "sign up for beta" button will be replaced with a "DOWNLOAD" button.

forgot to add: the download button will be in the top right corner of the window.

• thor32thor32 Member Posts: 18
    Thx but i have done that and when i click on download and then  save in in dowload file everything close and nothing happen

well im sorry to hear that you are having problems like that. i just signed in the site and clicked download and i got it with no problems. though i use google chrome as my default browser.

Do i have to get a beta key??

no. it is in open beta and everyone can access it without a beta key.

Well thx anyway :) guess i wont play this game soon :( iv sent a tread on the forum in the site maybe il get an answer soon but thx again
  • lufiazlufiaz Member UncommonPosts: 122
    That file you just downloaded is the installer for the launcher. Install and run it and it will download the whole client for you. Isnt this a common practice in MMO nowadays?
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    To download path of exile you need to login the main page first. Then you will see a "download" button instead of "sign up" button.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    if you have done the above and its still not working then the official path of exile forums is the best place for you to get help..