Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta not 24/7?

AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

So if we buy the $60 and higher founders pack, we only get 2 weekends of beta till release left?

Servers are not 24/7 correct?

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Ivylena

So if we buy the $60 and higher founders pack, we only get 2 weekends of beta till release left?

correct.. but there are other ways to get keys you don't have to spend money

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

I've been looking all over. I'm probably looking in all the wrong places. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

ill try and use my magical powers and see if i can get you a key

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777

Not for you no. They have a controlled beta test that is 24/7 with those of us that are actual testers to find the bugs and controlled area testing, the weekend events are for finding and working out the kinks that come with varied system/hardware setups and stress testing.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• XevvXevv Member UncommonPosts: 46

Im jealous of this key making magic power :(

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Originally posted by jtcgs

Not for you no. They have a controlled beta test that is 24/7 with those of us that are actual testers to find the bugs and controlled area testing, the weekend events are for finding and working out the kinks that come with varied system/hardware setups and stress testing.

Well tehn..I know who to blame if I find day one bugs then...commin straight at chu bro  lol

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

Originally posted by Xevv

Im jealous of this key making magic power :(

lol well i usually happen to come across several keys for most MMO betas through various outlets... 

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

If you have enough mana cast a beta key for  me as well ;)

thank you

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Originally posted by RelGn

thank you

/casts "Silence" on RelGn.

Ahem.. I'd happily take one off your hands. image

Originally posted by RelGn

thank you

can't make any promises but ill let you guys know if I come across any