Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Living Story Part 2

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Quick How to

This is a quick live break down of what to do and where to go for the Living Story. It's not hard you can easily find the items roaming while holding the control button. You can start the lost and found part of the Living Story Achievement in Lion's Arche.

It's really fast to do you can even look out for people in the zone shouting where they found them. It's how I did it took me 5 minutes literally. It will take longer to get the kill achievement lol.

Comments

• dimasokdimasok Member UncommonPosts: 183
    The whole event is boring as hell
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Hey I never said it was the best patch in the world lol.

However the guild quest and class changes I really like

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Silentstorm

Hey I never said it was the best patch in the world lol.

However the guild quest and class changes I really like

any chance on getting some footage on some guild quests? haven't had a chance to try them yet

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Yea we are trying them now alot of them don't work right lol.........And takes 10 days just to unlock the interesting stuff so I guess stay tuned. Or maybe 7 days if you have a massive guild that can throw points at it. mines isn't massive so it will more than likely be 10 days for us.
  • DreskestDreskest Member Posts: 69

Is this living story just another gimmick ?

I played GW2 in beta and the story is among the worst I've seen in AAA MMOs I've played in the last 8-9 years.

Add the horrendous dialogue and voice overs, and the super cheap and poor character cutscenes that were probably forced on Anet by NC Soft in preparation for the Asian launch of the game.

There were many other things that turned me off about GW2, but the story is a total failure, and now they're advertising a "living story" ?

Was there ever one to begin with ?

Seriously Anet, you should really start considering spending some more money in hiring real writers and actors for your games. Some people don't even bother about stories and voice acting in MMOs, but if you decided to attempt to present one to your audience. try a little bit harder next time because your current efforts in GW2 scream AMATEUR.