Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Darkfall not Aventurines main project

13»

Comments

• MMO_FanMMO_Fan okc, OKPosts: 166Member

Really I'd have to ask what type of server load we are talking here, 50K, 100K all online in game at once? If your saying the game has 2000 players in game at once and playing fine then I'm laughing at you if you think it will still play fine when the steam gates open and 100k player all try and get in and play at prime time.

2000? wow - heh, no.

Most people are done with beta until AV puts in the primalist, wipes and gives everyone a large pool of points to spend.

• xzyaxxzyax Fargo, NDPosts: 2,459Member
    Originally posted by xpiher
    Originally posted by xzyax
    Originally posted by Hancakes

Alas,... there is another herd of victims waiting on Steam, unless their Greenlight gets pulled. (as it should)

Why should the green light be pulled?

My guess would be... Because it was voted on and presented under false pretenses.

DF:UW was never, ever "Release ready" as Tasos said back in November when the bulk of the votes were cast for Green-lighting it.  If it was presented accurately, and in the state that we now know it to be... I doubt it would have received enough votes.

Some of us knew that Tasos was lying (because that is all he knows how to do), now the rest of the gaming populace knows it as well.  image

The project was not greenlited under false pretenses. AV has actually been fairly upfront on what would and would not be in at launch of the content AV said wouldn't be in at launch some may make it now i.e. the primalist

False.

Tasos said in November the game was "Release ready"  That was a blatant lie.

We can argue over if that is true now or not... but it most definitely was NOT true then.  image

• HancakesHancakes flint, MIPosts: 1,045Member

The project was not greenlited under false pretenses. AV has actually been fairly upfront on what would and would not be in at launch of the content AV said wouldn't be in at launch some may make it now i.e. the primalist

It was Greenlite by overzealous fans and I'm sure many now regret thier choice as they are recanting on Steam.

13»