Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My personal wish list for all GW2 updates...not trying to complain here.

ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423

1. Some form of guild  vs guild competition...(might be happening on feb 26th?)

2. Deepen SPVP a tad.... right now i find it a bit boring.

3. Add features to wvw, this is getting boring to me as well.

4. Make our personal instances trully upgradable. (Remember when this was a core feature?) Instead of getting personal housing we were getting a whole zone to customize.....Well since ive beat the games main story mode i have no reason to ever go back to my personal instance in the grove....(Feels like an after thought)

5. Tie in GW1 better with GW2. Story and lore needs more fleshing out. Make it possible in future updates to have quests to go back in time and interact with main charaters like Gwen or Aiden or Cynn, Jora, Koss........MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

What is your wish list? No ranting please just constructive critcism.

Comments

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    An auction system that isn't this bad. I mean gw2's AH is legendary in terms of how bad it is.
    And I thought swtor ah was bad.

A culling system that actually works.

A tutorial that is friendly to new players.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Agree with all your points, especially #1! And will add, many more hidden public mini dungeons, involving multiple DEs to get access and new small side quests, telling different stories, similar to GW1 Bonus Mission Pack
  • KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286
    Originally posted by ellobo29

1. Some form of guild  vs guild competition...(might be happening on feb 26th?)

2. Deepen SPVP a tad.... right now i find it a bit boring.

3. Add features to wvw, this is getting boring to me as well.

4. Make our personal instances trully upgradable. (Remember when this was a core feature?) Instead of getting personal housing we were getting a whole zone to customize.....Well since ive beat the games main story mode i have no reason to ever go back to my personal instance in the grove....(Feels like an after thought)

5. Tie in GW1 better with GW2. Story and lore needs more fleshing out. Make it possible in future updates to have quests to go back in time and interact with main charaters like Gwen or Aiden or Cynn, Jora, Koss........MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

What is your wish list? No ranting please just constructive critcism.

1) Agreed. I do like that they are adding guild missions for PvE, but they do need to get on the ball with guild based pvp matches as well.

2) Agreed somewhat. There isn't a ton they can do to deepen it, as it's supposed to be the more balanced version of pvp in the game. They could at least add some different game modes though, to promote different playstyles.

3) Hopefully, we will see changes to WvW in the next month or two.

4) Agreed 100%. We may not see this until an expansion pack, but it would be neat to have a variety of options for this. Ranging from making a personalized crafting area, to even things like making your own farm, etc.

5) While I think the tie-ins are fine, something like being able to go back in time to participate in events would be neat as well.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by jpnz
    An auction system that isn't this bad. I mean gw2's AH is legendary in terms of how bad it is. And I thought swtor ah was bad. 

What are you babbling on about? The TP is fine, and with previews coming (long overdue, but they're here!) there aren't any issues with it at all.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Originally posted by jpnz
    An auction system that isn't this bad. I mean gw2's AH is legendary in terms of how bad it is. And I thought swtor ah was bad. 

What are you babbling on about? The TP is fine, and with previews coming (long overdue, but they're here!) there aren't any issues with it at all.

I think hes talking about economy and the lack of it in general.