Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you roleplay with yourself?

JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,983
I don't really get along with others well.  I'm a dark jaded soul that makes emos look friendly.  I give my chars a past history and pretend they can interact with each other via telepathy and having a mutual deity.  This is a gaming forum so I'm talking about game characters.  Do you think that still qualifies as roleplay or must you interact with others?

Comments

• DOGMA1138DOGMA1138 Member UncommonPosts: 476

Yeah but i hear if you do that youll go blind and have hairy palms...

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Why do you need our opinion, if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, keep doing it.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575
    I would say yes it's possible but not everyone can do it. 
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Sounds more like fantasizing to me. Which is pretty much the foundation of RPing, so I'm guessing that's a yes? :P

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

It takes two to tango.

It does not take two to roleplay.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• pakerjonpakerjon Member Posts: 1

interesting discussion!! i like it...

:) :)

The brain dumps study pack includes PMI-001 and 70-243 braindumps practice exam so you will pass real exam on first try. For more details visit Isilon now Stanford University and The Athenaeum of Ohio best wishes.

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Aslong as your imagination allows you to do so i dont see why not.
  • fs23otmfs23otm Member RarePosts: 506
    Roleplaying is also coming up with backgrounds, stories,etc... so yea you can.
  • BrooksTechBrooksTech Member Posts: 163
    I've been known to roleplay with myself three times a day... /cough >.>;