Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server population or best for a noobie?

ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491

Whet is/are the most populated server or best server for a noobie?

Comments

• SplatzorSplatzor Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Khyber looks like it has a full list of PUG's in the screen for them. As for being a Newb just let them know, a lot of time you could end up in a group of players that are reencarnating , starting a second life with that avatar and have to level all over again.
  • David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813
    Welcome to DDO, good choice. Khyber is probably the best pop, but pug groups are great on Sarlona as well. Do not go to Argonessen, those folks are a different breed for the most part. If you go to Sarlona look me up, Udem, Faurun, Targoa, Poun are some of my alts, I can show you the ropes, but there are good people that will help you on all servers, just stay away from ARGO.
  • ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491
    Ok thanks for the advice.

• GlenalthWGlenalthW Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by Aquazen
    Welcome to DDO, good choice. Khyber is probably the best pop, but pug groups are great on Sarlona as well. Do not go to Argonessen, those folks are a different breed for the most part. If you go to Sarlona look me up, Udem, Faurun, Targoa, Poun are some of my alts, I can show you the ropes, but there are good people that will help you on all servers, just stay away from ARGO.

Did someone on Argo kick your puppy?

Seriously though, Argo is a fine server to start on.

Just avoid Wayfinder unless you want to game in German.

• jamigrejamigre Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Or come join us on Orien. :) 

-------
    Check out my side project http://lfger.com/  - a mobile lfg tool for any game, any time. 
    -------

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200
    what is wrong with Argo? D:
  • sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349
    are there US and EU servers? or the servers is the same for all and if that so where they are located?