Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Status of In Game Shop Convenience Items?

XcomVicXcomVic Member Posts: 50
Hey there, has anyone heard about the In Game Shop Items that are supposed to help along our characters in game? I know I just got a $150.00 Repop Pack, was wondering if anyone knew what these items were and how much each would be and how long it would last? I am very interested in the extra XP and extra loot convenience ones but any other info would be greatly appreciated. I know this game is not Pay2Win, because it won't have anything crazy enough to give me an edge over other non-paying players.

Comments

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
      Hopefully there are some pay to win items there too.  I am a terrible player that needs crutches to compete.  If there isnt any I think i will pass on this game, which is obviously to difficult for me.  :)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Originally posted by XcomVic
    Hey there, has anyone heard about the In Game Shop Items that are supposed to help along our characters in game? I know I just got a $150.00 Repop Pack, was wondering if anyone knew what these items were and how much each would be and how long it would last? I am very interested in the extra XP and extra loot convenience ones but any other info would be greatly appreciated. I know this game is not Pay2Win, because it won't have anything crazy enough to give me an edge over other non-paying players.

The cash shop has not yet been finalized, so besides the basics of what we intend to have that we've mentioned before there is no additional information. I realize that you and others want exact items and prices for things you'll see in the cash shop, but the truth is we're busy working on the game and the game comes before the cash shop. We're ramping up for beta and getting ready for PAX East. The cash shop is just not the top priority right now.

As soon as we have concrete content and pricing for the cash shop, we will post it. But first we have a game to finish.

Also, the cash shop is not going to contain a plethora of "help you character along the way" items. Xp potions are likely, as small to moderate amounts, but beyond that the shop will be cosmetic and convience oriented. There is no plan, as far as I know, to include extra loot potions or anything else of that sort.

• twhinttwhint Member UncommonPosts: 559
    Originally posted by XcomVic

Out of curiosity, what's your username on the Repop forums? You have hinted at paying for the game, yet have reservations about different things. Seems kind of odd you would pay that much money for an unreleased game, then go on to talk about the worries you have about the game, yet you have faith enough to pay for 3 games over.