Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shutdowns Stink!

Hi! I play TERA and if u play the server i play (i 4get the name) u might know me as Inukoma, lv 10 warrior , elin. why do theyhave to keep putting on shutdowns? I HATE THEM!! SOME1 PLZ TELL ME Y TTHEY DO THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *have a nice day!*

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Last night EME had some serious technical difficulties and some even speculated someone was hacking into the server.

Characters were being deleted, people couldn't leave parties, names were being changed and servers were being shut down over and over again...EME did an emergency maintenance and everything seems to be fine now.

What happened yesterday doesn't happen often... err, usually ever.

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386

hmm have to check my characters see if they got hacked then.

i find it ironic that i somewhat lost motivation to log in AGAIN...at the literal exact same spot in the game, and level, as i lost interest the first time around.

Such a fun game until the quest hub spam, and realization that theres really nothing at endgame to get excited about..sinks in.

So sad the awesome combat mechanics and visuals were wasted on questhubspam.  This would have been a fantastic sandbox with the combat and visuals...for some reason i can grind for days in a sandbox but toss 30 quests at me, over and over...and i just cant go on for long...no matter how fun combat and how cool the scenery is.

• BraavosiBraavosi Member Posts: 149
    So don't do quests. I just do story quests and kill bams. It's not like you're forced to quest hub.