Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indiana Jones and Issue 6

OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

Looks like Issue 6 is going to be channeling Indiana Jones big time (due beginning of March).  Looks good!  :)

Last Train to Cairo

• Major new storyline and new missions in the Scorched Desert
  • Whip auxiliary weapon 
  • 10-main raid-level boss fight summoned using a relic from the Lairs
  • Veteran and Recruitment system
  • PvP ranking, XP and outfits

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/issue_6_cover_and_preview

Comments

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413

Yay, a new issue :)

Cant waiT!

Hodor!

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

If we get to go on a train ride that will be awesome! If the train is just sitting there which I suspect it is I'll be a little disappointed.

Still, it is an awesome theme and the cover art is well done. March will be fun.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    omfg, it is awesome,cant wait....
  • WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Member UncommonPosts: 78

All the tasty stuff in the OP.

And.

They gave us the almighty FEZ in the item store!!

I loved the link someone from Funcom (moderator or employee, not sure which, they had the "official" background on post) posted of their new outfit -- Fez + kitty smile face t-shirt + bunny slippers. Run into that person in London you'd have to tell them "I don't remember your name, but I never forget a FEZ".

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

Preview of new costume coming with Issue 6 (probably available with mission reward tokens of some kind):

Also Joel has teased us with mentions of a "snake charmer" cash shop outfit (TSW forum is on the blink at the moment so I can't link the post).

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Nuking the Fridge so soon?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    So how many months are we going to have to wait for our next monthly update?

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

"The vicious Whip can be used  ...  for buffing your team. Use the Whip to encourage your team mates to run faster"

Lol

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

awesome, team mate whipping :)) need to have that

whip for the win

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !