Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jack of all trades? no thanks.

WellzyCWellzyC Member UncommonPosts: 599

Zenimax quote:

"Narrowly specialized characters. While the skill system would seem to reward hybridization, there should be plenty of options for people wanting to specialize along a single track, such as exclusively being a healer."

Thank f*cking god.....

The way mmo's were: Community, Exploration, Character Development, Conquest.

The way mmo's are now : Cut-Scenes,Cut-Scenes, solo Questing, Cut-Scenes...

www.CeaselessGuild.com

Comments

• I prefer playing specialized characters myself.
  • rogue187rogue187 Member Posts: 151

honestly we are all pushed (unconsciously) toward an archtype..your a happy go-lucky fellow thats enjoys others happiness...as a rule i'd say ur a f'n healer....so on so forth the other archetypes...i see the need for diversity but i see the result being the same...ppl see themselves as a determined "archetype"  so they will gravitate and take those skills to become so...they weren't wrong when they limited us with classes, just  they took upon themselves to determine your future based on what attributes you wanted...they see now that they limited us in the first place and WE will determine our classes...i see this asgood news :) (if maybe off topic...lol sozz)

EDIT;: been drinkin...dont know if i wrote thate write....but the premise stands...we all wanna be SOMETHING...it doesnt matter what skills u have...u willl play the game that allows you to portray a digital version of you...why i always play rogues ;)