Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stats?

Ever again? Probably not :( 

Comments

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

It is pretty unbelievable that after 10+ years this wasnt automated by running some kind of script or something.

According to DOC though,  it's a little bit of rocket science with a twist of calculus and a bit of physics thrown in for good measure

• mrcheapymrcheapy Member Posts: 56

its even sadder that the last answer i've seen was that the contractor was on vacation

was like 3 weeks ago 

• Silky303Silky303 Member Posts: 134
    only tools love stats

SWG > Aces High > WWIIOL

• david06david06 Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by Silky303
    only tools love stats

It wouldn't be as big of an issue if a player saw who they killed in their AAR.

A person already sees what units they killed and hit, and how many, just add the game tags in there some place so you know who you were fighting with.

• TontomanTontoman Member Posts: 196
    Originally posted by Silky303
    only tools love stats

That's funny considering how many people requested it and CRS put it in.   So calling the WWIIOL playerbase 'tools' might be a little much.  Do you turn that way after the work, or is it a prerequisite for the job?  PR at it's best, and you guys blame others lol.

Silky I'm locking this thread

Originally posted by pittpete
    Silky I'm locking this thread

Yeah it appears that asking about basic features is now against the CRS terms of service.

I don't know how they expect to get any community buzz going when their sole remaining community is basically a quarantine zone.

Anyway I guess they have to get a former employee and contract him a few hours to get stats up? Maybe they can find someone else. I don't believe the docspeak that linking or resetting a database is some monumental effort.

Instead of just posting it as a sticky in the forums so everyone knows, they lock all threads about stats.

It's like they want to anger people intentionally.

Then DOC will throw in a remark about how "smart people should know this" & "people don't want to know the truth riddles"

STICKY: We are having a problem gathering stats due to the fact we have to contract out this work.

Please remain patient while we try and get a fix for this sooner rather than later.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter

Copy and paste CRS, I won't mindimage

They have like six stickies at the top of each sub forum, most of which are irrelevant/outdated or haven't been posted in months.

They're able to lock down a thread almost immediately or delete a post but they're unable to actually clean up the forum so it's readable. Do they need authorization from Doc for every little thing?

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329

Instead of just posting it as a sticky in the forums so everyone knows, they lock all threads about stats.

Then DOC will throw in a remark about how "smart people should know this" & "people don't want to know the truth riddles"

STICKY: We are having a problem gathering stats due to the fact we have to contract out this work.

Please remain patient while we try and get a fix for this sooner rather than later.

good post, if only stug could be so forthright.

• JsilecJsilec Member Posts: 36
    I love stats and they need to get them up asap....we almost in tier 3 ffs
  • swindlersswindlers Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by rendus

good post, if only stug could be so forthright.

This. The guy claiming to be so devout is stuffing this forum with flat out BS like a company schill. If anything stug is more damaging to the game than those bringing up facts about the state of the game.

No stats.

No training server.

No development.

No SUCCESSFUL marketing ventures.

Where did the RA money go? Where did RA go for that matter? Where did the money from kick start go? Where is the "hero builder" money going? Although that's yet another failure, another timeline not met for a goal.

Entire gaming world out there and can't muster 300 people.

GOAL: 300 HERO BUILDERS (CURRENT: 137)

CRS wants more,more,more. And "produces",less.

Yes stug, everything is great. Too bad its not about you and your happy little experience.

137 people paying $30/month

Then there are people like me who resubbed for $9.99/month. I'm not sure how many normal subscribers there are in total.

They should be able to pay someone to get the stats back up.

Of course this is the same company which says that it barely broke even when they had a subscriber base of 10,000+ so I'm not optimistic when I think of what they're doing with their cash flow.