It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Being this my first post, I have to say I've been an avid reader of this forum for years. I must confess you guys amaze me everyday with your knowledge and opinions.
My teacher is the girl in the middle. She is one half of "Colectivo Nubol" .
What they do is what they call "participant intrusion", which is documenting experiences of social integration. It's just doing social stuff they never did before and writing about it. For example, in the photo they are cosplaying for their first time ever. They have done a lot of activities, like regional dance, going to soccer stadiums, running marathon... and they are very serious about it, giving everything.
So, their next challenge is the MMO world. They need your experience in order to choose the right target.
- It has to be a game. It can't be something like Second Life.
- PVP has to be optional because they don't have any kind of experience or skill in videogames. It can´t be too hardcore neither.
- It has to be a representative experience, so it can´t be a niche title, too childish or too anything. Something giving a nice global view of what a MMO (community) is about.
- Big, lively and active community.
- Human driven events by GMs/GSs and/or players. Stuff like weddings are a big plus.
- F2P with full access to chat is better, but they would even pay a subscription.
Well, that's it. I can't wait to read your answers. Thanks in advance!