Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened?

AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376

I remember when i got into CBT for this game it showed real potential.

Now after I return to it, the combat seems improved from what I experienced back when, bugs seem mostly fixed, gameplay was streamlined, lag is mostly fixed....

Yet the game is dead. I saw a total of 2 players today during 2 hours of exploring the game.

WTF happened to this game?

Comments

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

As far as I know the developers are basically bankrupt.  The game did not do well.  The only little tidbit I can find on the developer is from Feb 29th 2012.  I am guessing the game will not last much longer.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/02/29/black-prophecy-developer-reakktor-media-on-its-last-legs/

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

I thought Gamigo is the one running the game and developing it.

Also, what is going on with forums? I didnt even receive my activation email.

Personally I think the game can survive and grow if the current players take control of the community itself. What I mean by this is a few things:

-brand new community owned forums to discuss the game
    -current players playing and inviting other players to join in.
    -creating and launching clans.

Another thing I believe would help the game is combine the populations. Instead of having different servers based on location, one server ala Eve would help greatly.

Even if the game is not updated for a long time, I believe the game has lots of content to keep players happy.

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

No, Gamigo was only the publisher. Reakktor was contracted to develop it. Sometime early this year Reakktor declared insolvency and now the company no longer exists. I have no idea who is now working on BP.

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

So, in talking to gamigo support about my forum account, I was told that there are no plans to close BP

• Soul9993Soul9993 Member Posts: 1
    Good News Every one THere is a new one :D http://nexusconflict.gamigo.com/en/
  • mandark2010mandark2010 Member UncommonPosts: 2

One Thing never again Register on gamigo games, is not worth the time. Most games they kil, they are the worst Publisher  ever met.

F*** Gamigo !!!!