Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My P2W thread dissappeared also

They delete almost any opinion other than there's on the Repopulations boards pointless to chat there.
To me its simple any game that I can pay cash for the xp and do not have to earn it is pay to win end of subject. I saw a dev chatting about all kinda stuff that they will put in cash shop owell I had hope for this one but there still in beta they could fix it.

And I do not like the feeling like I have to pay for xp to stay up with my bros that play the game. I had that problem in planetside2 so I fixed it buy spending 0$. I will not support or play pay to win.

Take a look at Path of Exile this little 2d game i really enjoy I have given them 80$ just this month.

And I never really post here but I feel like it was needed they must be scared that no one is blind and can see there making a p2w and trying to leech off SWG clone.

Comments

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    Originally posted by maximus24775
    They delete almost any opinion other than there's on the Repopulations boards pointless to chat there.
    To me its simple any game that I can pay cash for the xp and do not have to earn it is pay to win end of subject. I saw a dev chatting about all kinda stuff that they will put in cash shop owell I had hope for this one but there still in beta they could fix it.

And I do not like the feeling like I have to pay for xp to stay up with my bros that play the game. I had that problem in planetside2 so I fixed it buy spending 0$. I will not support or play pay to win.

Take a look at Path of Exile this little 2d game i really enjoy I have given them 80$ just this month.

And I never really post here but I feel like it was needed they must be scared that no one is blind and can see there making a p2w and trying to leech off SWG clone.

So everyone else you would normally play this game with will be paying for XP? We should use that crystal ball and get some lottery numbers...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

oook... 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Maximas, your thread was rolled into another similiar discussion. We don't delete topics unless they violate our forum usage guidelines, and discussing P2W possibilities does not. I apologize that you did not receive a PM notifying you that it was being merged, but your post is still there.
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

They delete almost any opinion other than there's on the Repopulations boards pointless to chat there. To me its simple any game that I can pay cash for the xp and do not have to earn it is pay to win end of subject. I saw a dev chatting about all kinda stuff that they will put in cash shop owell I had hope for this one but there still in beta they could fix it.         And I do not like the feeling like I have to pay for xp to stay up with my bros that play the game. I had that problem in planetside2 so I fixed it buy spending 0$. I will not support or play pay to win.         Take a look at Path of Exile this little 2d game i really enjoy I have given them 80$ just this month.     And I never really post here but I feel like it was needed they must be scared that no one is blind and can see there making a p2w and trying to leech off SWG clone.

Bye

• maximus24775maximus24775 Member Posts: 6
    Its beta I understand games a year away I hope if enough people cry about pay to win there will be none.
  • maximus24775maximus24775 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by KaylettaJade
    Maximas, your thread was rolled into another similiar discussion. We don't delete topics unless they violate our forum usage guidelines, and discussing P2W possibilities does not. I apologize that you did not receive a PM notifying you that it was being merged, but your post is still there.

Thx I was thiniking it was just deleted annoys me when sites do that and all Im trying to do is help the game out.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Hi, I just want to redirect you here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/377686/My-P2W-thread-dissappeared-also.html Since that topic is covering the same basic topic about moderation and the official forum.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.