Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Interacting with Dragons Video

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

As the name implies, Dragon's Prophet will feature dragons prominently. Players will be able to tame, ride, and fight with any of the three hundred dragon varieties in the game. Check out this new video from RuneWalker Studios!

The dragons not only differ in appearance but also offer different types of movement: Some can be used to fly, some are experts at gliding, others don’t have wings at all and some are even capable of diving underwater. Each dragon possesses an individual skillset containing passive, active and supporting abilities. For example, a flying dragon could be capable of healing, providing buffs and engaging in melee combat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Looks pretty cool..:)
  • Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209
    Slowest Dragons in w/e world. They don't even look like dragons, maybe drakes but not dragons.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    The game looks really cool, I like the collect as many dragons as possible aspect, but I don't think these guys know what dragons look like lol.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• squad22345squad22345 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by Aeonblades
    The game looks really cool, I like the collect as many dragons as possible aspect, but I don't think these guys know what dragons look like lol.

Yeah because dragons are real and it suppose to look a certain way.

• velmaxvelmax Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by squad22345
    Originally posted by Aeonblades

Yeah because dragons are real and it suppose to look a certain way.

Agreed, plus its nice to have new designs of dragons (since they don't exist).

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    the animations needs work, but the way it goes seems good.

• ronnabronnab Member UncommonPosts: 29
    "The dragons not only differ in appearance but also offer different types of movement: Some can be used to fly, some are experts at gliding, others don't have wings at all and some are even capable of diving underwater," according to Infernum, the title's European publisher.