Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] WildStar: Behind the Dominion’s Cassian Race

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Carbine Studios is blowing the lid off of WildStar in a big way with the recent press event and Arkship 2013 and now a preview of the Cassian Race. See what we discovered before heading to the comments to discuss!

The Cassians are a very entitled, arrogant race. They base this on a higher intelligence and being one of the first to develop intergalactic travel. It was because of this that the Eldan selected them to found the Dominion. Seeing it as a birthright, the Cassians are true believers in the Dominion and its cause. They also see planet Nexus as their own because of their relationship with the Eldan. 

Read more of Garrett Fuller's WildStar: Behind the Dominion’s Cassian Race.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

If the Elden truly chose them as the race/faction to rule, then it makes sense that they feel they have the right to control Nexus.

As a future Exile player, I would personally like to slap each and every one of them.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    This has become less relevsnt due to exciting new console hype. Any chance this comes out on ps4 would be wonderful
  • funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Im more excited for this game than I am for TESO and ArcheAge.
  • funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Im more excited for this game than I am for TESO and ArcheAge.
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    I love the humor Carbine is incorporating into this game.  The Dominion does seem pretty cool.  And the Cassians are almost a comical spoof of the Sith which makes me giggle.  But the redneck nature of the Exiles has me sold. 
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube