Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Killzone Shadow Fall Playstation 4 Exclusive Gameplay Video

AcidOutlawAcidOutlaw Member CommonPosts: 1
Hey everybody,

i wanna show you the awesome Killzone Shadow Fall gameplay from the PS4 event, held at February, 20th 2013.
The graphics are awesome, just look at the details in game. The video is in HD of course.
This is so incredible .. i'm so gonna buy a Playstation 4 image Whats about you? Buyin one also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZtY2AVKpis

Is this game your favorite??
Mine were: Final Fantasy, Watch Dog and of course Killzone image
My disappointment was Blizzard with Diablo 3 for the PS4. I thought of something different from them image

Byebye ..

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Sorry not spending $600 on a console.  Thats such a rip off.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• killzone looked great.
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by azzamasin

No price has been announced yet. $600 should be good value for your money considering you won't be upgrading it for 4-5 years and it is unlikely that you will get such good specs from a PC for a while. Certainly not for that kind of money.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by fivoroth
    Originally posted by azzamasin

No price has been announced yet. $600 should be good value for your money considering you won't be upgrading it for 4-5 years and it is unlikely that you will get such good specs from a PC for a while. Certainly not for that kind of money.

Unless it costs the same or less than the new xbox there is no reason to go PS4. 720 has blu-ray and Xbox Live which is about 9 times better than playstation network in my opinion. I know, I have a PS3 and I can't even play most of the games online because of PSN's lag.

I'm just saying, Sony's market share has been going down the drain and rushing out a PS4 will only work if it's cheaper than the 720 because a lot of Americans already prefer the Xbox.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !