Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hailan Rising: Looking for a Few Good Testers

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Reloaded Productions is looking for folks to come in and literally take down the house as Hailan Rising gets ready for release. Players are being invited to a special "break our servers" week beginning this Thursday, February 21st and running through February 26th.

During the "Wreck It Week" challenge, the first three players to crash the server, as reported by our monitoring tools, will qualify to win the following:

• Third Prize: 10,000 G1C, GamersFirst's game currency, valued at $50.00 US dollars.

• Second Prize: 20,000 G1C valued at $250.00 US dollars.

• Grand Prize: 40,000 G1C valued at $500.00 US dollars, an epic-quality in-game item, an original weapon named after their in-game character for "Wrecking the World," and a Quality Assurance acknowledgment in the game credits.

Find out more about Hailan Rising and sign up for the open beta on the official site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    That is pretty cool. The game doesn't look like my type but I put G1 as one the better F2P companies. I suppose Grinding Gear Games has set the bar the highest in F2P balance now though.
  • MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    I take that back. I judged the game based on its appearance (orcs... yeah). However, I think it sounds fun so perhaps I will give it a go rather than judging it on its probably outsourced visuals.
  • 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244

10,000 G1C, GamersFirst's game currency, valued at $50.00 US dollars.

20,000 G1C valued at $250.00 US dollars.

40,000 G1C valued at $500.00 US dollars

What's wrong with these maths?

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

A game company that actually WANTS me to break their game. lol.

Okay.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• GyrusGyrus Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Originally posted by SBFord

During the "Wreck It Week" challenge, the first three players to crash the server, as reported by our monitoring tools, will qualify to win the following:

• Third Prize: 10,000 G1C, GamersFirst's game currency, valued at $50.00 US dollars.
    • Second Prize: 20,000 G1C valued at $250.00 US dollars.
    • Grand Prize: 40,000 G1C valued at $500.00 US dollars, an epic-quality in-game item, an original weapon named after their in-game character for "Wrecking the World," and a Quality Assurance acknowledgment in the game credits.

Good idea.  Sadly I cannot participate - because I love breaking games (unless I own them - in which case it shouldn't be possible)

Is there a prize for spooting bad math though?

If 10000 = $50

Then 2 x 10000 = ????

And 4 x 10000 (plus some cosmetic items) = ????

Nothing says irony like spelling ideot wrong.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

It says 'qualify to win' and not 'will win'. Does this mean they want it crashed a certain way? What are the limitations?

If i crash it 3 times in a row, do i get it all?

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• anemisanemis Member Posts: 39
    Gamerfirst... No thank you!

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563
    Originally posted by 123443211234

10,000 G1C, GamersFirst's game currency, valued at $50.00 US dollars.

20,000 G1C valued at $250.00 US dollars.

40,000 G1C valued at $500.00 US dollars

What's wrong with these maths?

looks like i'm not the only one tring to figure out where they learned math from :p

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

How can that company make so many new games and completely neglect the old ones they made?

Fallen Earth needs some development love as well as many other games, yet they are wasting time making new MMOs?

I rather have a company have 1-2 MMO's and give them their full attention than to have a catalogue of a dozen games who have long gone forgotten.

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation