Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Tapatalk support?

Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Posts: 519Member Uncommon

Hey Guys... new to the site, would LOVE to have TapaTalk supported so that i can frequent my favs on-the-go. Please!

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Comments

• IselinIselin Vancouver, BCPosts: 5,608Member Uncommon
    I second that! I'm tired of every discussion forum having it's own unique idea of how to cater to mobile users--ususally in a much less useable way. Tapatalk support should be standard,
  • ToxiaToxia Lake Charles, LAPosts: 1,319Member Uncommon
    What's the diff between that and simply using phone browser to save page? Never heard of it myself.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Here's a youtube review video that shows what it can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ELOO08uC0U

Basically it provides a similar interface and display for any internet forums you visit (provided they have installed the Tapatalk plug-in) and gives you enhanced functionality like monitoring followed topics, etc.

The mobile version of MMORPG.COM is very basic and lacks a lot of the functionality the full site gives you. It's not a problem so much on a Pad because you can force full web view that is large enough to be useable but on a phone it's a pain to try to use the full site.

This is an issue common to most mobile versions of discussion forums so this company saw a need for better access and developed this product...available for both Android and iOS.

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon
    Looking into this. :)

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon
    OK. This is on our "to do" list. I do not have an ETA currently, but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on it.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Posts: 519Member Uncommon
    Awesome, thanks guys, since the OP I've been frequenting the site WAY more often and could really use the taptalk interface now. I appreciate you all putting it on the todo list!
    Originally posted by MikeB
    OK. This is on our "to do" list. I do not have an ETA currently, but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on it.

That's great Mike, thank you. Looking forward to it.