Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tapatalk support?

Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

Hey Guys... new to the site, would LOVE to have TapaTalk supported so that i can frequent my favs on-the-go. Please!

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I second that! I'm tired of every discussion forum having it's own unique idea of how to cater to mobile users--ususally in a much less useable way. Tapatalk support should be standard,
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    What's the diff between that and simply using phone browser to save page? Never heard of it myself.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Here's a youtube review video that shows what it can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ELOO08uC0U

Basically it provides a similar interface and display for any internet forums you visit (provided they have installed the Tapatalk plug-in) and gives you enhanced functionality like monitoring followed topics, etc.

The mobile version of MMORPG.COM is very basic and lacks a lot of the functionality the full site gives you. It's not a problem so much on a Pad because you can force full web view that is large enough to be useable but on a phone it's a pain to try to use the full site.

This is an issue common to most mobile versions of discussion forums so this company saw a need for better access and developed this product...available for both Android and iOS.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Looking into this. :)
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    OK. This is on our "to do" list. I do not have an ETA currently, but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on it.
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Awesome, thanks guys, since the OP I've been frequenting the site WAY more often and could really use the taptalk interface now. I appreciate you all putting it on the todo list!
    Originally posted by MikeB
    OK. This is on our "to do" list. I do not have an ETA currently, but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on it.

That's great Mike, thank you. Looking forward to it.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED