Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Repopulation: New Creatures Detailed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

A new post on The Repopulation's site gives fans a glimpse at seven new creatures added to the game's official bestiary. Each creature is shown graphically and a bit of information about it is revealed.

The Nacoot is small lizard capable of blending in with its surroundings.  The bright coloring along its spine, noticeable only when the Nacoot has been startled, warns off potential predators.  When cornered, the Nacoot whips its tail around to both strike attackers and to offer a less vital appendage to be eaten. Losing its tail is only a minor inconvenience, as it will grow back over time.

Check out the full listing at The Repopulation's site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Getting more excited for this game every day. Loving the new additions. Former Creature Handlers rejoice!

• SaintWalker44SaintWalker44 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Too bad theAI is simplistic...

All Will Be Well.....

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    I really can't wait for this one.  I just hope as Saint said that the AI isn't bad (kinda like Fallen Earth)

• uller30uller30 Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Hehe anarchy online + SWG + shadow bane = drools
  • RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Originally posted by uller30
    Hehe anarchy online + SWG + shadow bane = drools

my thoughts exactly!!!

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by SaintWalker44

AI, animations, graphics, etc can be updated and improved. As long as the core gameplay foundation is solid.

All indications are that the A&B devs are working hard to make sure that is the case

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    There's a shot of the new UI from the beginning of the month on the Facebook page for Repop :) It's much cleaner than it was when the videos were shot.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by SaintWalker44

wait there am i missing somthing.. have you played the finished game?