Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: New Video Diary Reveals the Story

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Dragon's Prophet, a game currently in development by Runewalker Studios, has been quiet of late. The team has, however, produced a brand new subtitled developer diary to give fans a lot of information about the title. It's a great first look at the highly anticipated title.

Source: Massively

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• velmaxvelmax Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Player housing, dragons, PVE no specific role, but you capture your roles by capturing dragon souls. (interested)
  • derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    This game doesn't look bad at all. I'll be taking a peek when it's opened up!

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU

• marlborzmarlborz Member Posts: 36
    it reminds me of sevencore except with alot more detail and polish that that game never had including content. One good thing about sevencore was the open world concept as opposd to invisable walls  everywhere like so many games of this genre use. I hope they applied this concept as I really do not want to look forward to a neverwinter instanced nightmare.
  • EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Tera + MH+ Aion= DP
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740

Looks like SOE is publishing this in the west they are already starting to hype the beta.

http://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/faq.vm

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

it looks like about a 7 billion % improvement over RoM (which to be honest is an ok game if you dont look too carefully at the item mall).

might end up being a sleeper hit, as well as SOE's crown jewel (until EQ3).

just got done signing up for beta.  i hope it does well, i like when innovative games do well.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

SOE + MMORPG + F2P/CashShop = FAIL

Designers of RoM + Pet emphasis + Cash Shop = FAIL

Start saving up your pennies because this ain't gonna be a cheap ride.

Could be a decent game as P2P though.