Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

world size

perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285
This might have been asked, and if so, I appologize for my ignorance, but how big is this world?  Thank you.

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

You know it must be pretty large, I still have not seen all the areas. There are quite a few still locked too.

I made a thread awhile back about the largest city I've ever seen in a mmorpg. It took mew 10mins to run from end to end, Jinling. It made Divinities Reach look like Stormwind. 

All the cities are huge compared to normal mmo standards, plus everything you see is playable. Yeah, I'm gonna say it's pretty damn large.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285

Thanks for the quick response, I just became a VIP yesterday, downloaded, and now my adventure begins.  Still trying to figure things out, which is a good thing. 

Also I am assuming that since we are in beta I should be seeing the "not yet activated" sign when it comes to my VIP status in-game?

Thanks!

Originally posted by perrin82

Thanks for the quick response, I just became a VIP yesterday, downloaded, and now my adventure begins.  Still trying to figure things out, which is a good thing. 

Also I am assuming that since we are in beta I should be seeing the "not yet activated" sign when it comes to my VIP status in-game?

Thanks!

No, don't think you will se hardly any. The are some areas  that are not, but you might not even find them before the end of CB ;)

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    You have to activate the VIP status on their webpage. Do a quick look see and you will find it.
    I have gone to the site and everything is activated.  I also received the two mounts and extra storage in-game too.  Does this mean my account is activated?  Sorry, just the in-game notice is making me wonder...
  • austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by perrin82
    I have gone to the site and everything is activated.  I also received the two mounts and extra storage in-game too.  Does this mean my account is activated?  Sorry, just the in-game notice is making me wonder...

Did you get gold? if you got a load of gold you are suposed to use it to activate vip status, its 30 gold for 30 days

If I activate it now, will I still get two months free when it goes live?  I purchased the deluxe addition. Thanks.
    Just checked and it says that I am good until April 19th...  But at the top of the screen above the vip part it still says "not yet activated"...  I am not sure why...  The experience I am gaining is 200 when I think it should be around 300 if I was a vip correct?  Strange...
  • Tester003Tester003 Member UncommonPosts: 58

Is the sitting budda icon glowing ?   If not that is what the not yet activated means i think. 

You can use the 10 mins pills from the spy school quest.  And the 60 mins pills from the Reward admin quests .

With those i get faster xp earning even without vip.   So with vip and those pills even faster for you.

yeah it's huge.