Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what Happened to Pokket?

justencasejustencase Member UncommonPosts: 3
Guess I missed something? I miss seeing or hearing her rambling..

Comments

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Yeah its normally funny when she goes a bit goofy as well, Where Art Thou Pokket !
  • HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172

She says she doesn't work for MMORPG.com anymore. I wonder what happened? I'm assuming it wasn't on favorable terms as they didn't give her a send off. Read the comments in this youtube vid shes got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBTvhhPHYk&list=UU3YAw-QKIexJOygMlAnEiqQ&index=2

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Heafstagg
    I'm assuming it wasn't on favorable terms as they didn't give her a send off. Read the comments in this youtube vid shes got.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBTvhhPHYk&list=UU3YAw-QKIexJOygMlAnEiqQ&index=2

Did the smiley face at the end of "No, i dont work for them anymore" give it away :)

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

The novelty wore off ?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689
    I didn t think she was worth watching IMO. She became extremely boring. Ripper X on the other hand just flat out annoys me.
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Wasn't her main role to promote SWTOR anyhow? With a bit of fluff after that divebombed to pad out her contract?
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    [mod edit]

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by Deto123
    I didn t think she was worth watching IMO. She became extremely boring. Ripper X on the other hand just flat out annoys me.

Hah, I find Ripper pretty amusing in a good dorkish way.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Haha that picture is priceless.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689
    Originally posted by Vesavius

I m sure alot do, but his overexaggerating voices,make my wife and I cringe :). I really think as you stated, is a dork.

• MightyChasmMightyChasm Member Posts: 298
    Originally posted by Krematory
    Originally posted by MMORPGIsAnal
    Originally posted by DamonVile

The novelty wore off ? 

No, she finally realised that nobody cared.

I loled

haha that picture is pretty funny. 

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

+1 :)

• trenshodtrenshod Member UncommonPosts: 128
    You can always watch her personal life youtube vids " PokketProductions and Pokket Sez" hardly any gaming info any more so they aren't all that interesting. Good looking lady but will always be remembered for the weird colored hair.
  • IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

I assume contract expired.

But that's not a good misogyny story, sooo, I'll have to make up something more provactive.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Me too.  Pokket was ok, I thought she talked a little weird though..

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by justencase
    Guess I missed something? I miss seeing or hearing her rambling..

you can always follow her on her channels. Also on Gamebreakertv. I know i do. You are free to wander many websites, not just one.

I also didnt know she wasnt here anymore, but hey... its Not the end of the world :)

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    She's still around.  Click if you dare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E7MjZV50E4 I warned you!

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222

I can't figure out why people watch youtube videos of others playing games?  For a preview of the game maybe once?

I do miss Coyote, he was fairly entertaining.

Edit:  roxtarr...I hate you.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Mardukk

I can't figure out why people watch youtube videos of others playing games?  For a preview of the game maybe once?

The last time I got excited watchin someone play a video game was that street fighter video where what's his face came back with a huge combo to win in the championship game. God that was years ago though, dunno how to even find that video.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

Never watched her since her debut on Rift (was it?)

But that RipperX guy....I just can't watch his video till the end, I dont know if its because he fails to make me laugh or because sometimes he tries too hard to make a game fun and amusing when it really isnt(that dinosaur game is the greatest example I have)

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i personally watch videos of others playing games if i want to play the game but theres no demo. Thats like a huge spoiler in my face and i love it. Spoilers help me decide if i really want to spend money on a game or just move on.

• MetanolMetanol Member UncommonPosts: 248

I never liked neither Ripper X or Pokket. Both were quite annoying IMO.

But Totalbiscuit and Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation)? Oh yes! There are also a few finnish "let's players" who I follow, but the ones with most views (like pewdiepie) seem just retarded to me.

We?re all dead, just say it.

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Intredasting. Cant say I miss her :D
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by Aeonblades

The last time I got excited watchin someone play a video game was that street fighter video where what's his face came back with a huge combo to win in the championship game. God that was years ago though, dunno how to even find that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1ey4-ewyQ This one? Pretty epic huh? :P

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran