Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally!!!

SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

My husband upgraded the memory in our old laptop and we can play together.

We usually take turns playing. We are going to re-roll a new bach of characters.

This is turning out to be a GREAT Valentines day!!

Whoot.

Life is Short, Read a Book.

Comments

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by Sunscour

My husband upgraded the memory in our old laptop and we can play together.

We usually take turns playing. We are going to re-roll a new bach of characters.

This is turning out to be a GREAT Valentines day!!

Whoot.

Good for you!  Hope the playing together leads to more playing together.  ;-p. it is Valentine's day after all.

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

@Latronus ; ......You are awesome!!!

A very good day indeed.

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Grats and it definately is more fun having others to play with.
  • OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Congrats on the upgrade! I can't get my wife to play for the life of me, lol.

Btw, a buddy and I just started playing Eq2 again just last night and chose the AB server as we're really looking to get into the story/lore and experience the content. We've always been big pvp'ers, but I feel like we're missing out on a ton of content by concentrating on pvp. So here we are lol. Do you guys know any guilds that would be welcoming to some new folks? We haven't played in about 2 years or so and are getting back into the swing of things. We're both mature gamers in our 30's and are looking for a good group to play with. I was going to post in the Guild section, but it looks kinda dead other there, haha. 

Thanks!

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186
    I N S T I N C T  is a guild on AB, that is filled with players from this very forum.

Sadly Prae EQ is not a game for pvpers. I am an avid pvper since I started MMOs in UO. SOE/EQ is just not that game. Still I enjoy it and if you are looking for a progression group then I N S T I N C T has that. If you are looking for a high level grouping guild we have that also. I am a pvper so I am always looking at pvp games for my side time. I currently just rejoined LoL but the community is horrid. So until a real MMO for PVP is released I will be in EQ2. I have hopes(prayers) for CU but that will be a long ways off.

I miss real UO, SB and DAOC.

I have tried WoT, LoL, HoN and many others but it is not the same.

Koldbludd

I N S T I N C T

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Thanks for the responses! 

We both started in Shadowbane years ago.. 2003 I believe. Ever since then, we've been chasing decent pvp and have moved from game to game never finding it..lol. We both loved eq2 for the amount of content, classes and the fun we had questing. So we finally decided to give up on pvp for now, as we have been missing good content chasing it. 

We plan on staying in eq2 until either archage comes out, and/or possibly eqnext. I'll look for you guys in game. 

Thanks again!

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Good for you two...happy gaming!

Yeah I miss SB also. SBEmu shows progress still though. Was on Treachery.